Password:

Topic: Telltale  (Read 1275 times)

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Telltale
« on: September 18, 2017, 08:30:34 am »
There is a lot wrong with telltale:
- Disappearing nearly instantly, why they even disappear ?
- RT still absurdal fa problem - block theyir FA at all, they have shitload of hp if you wont kill them in one go they will heal from natural regenering very quickly
-Loot and reward from quest is amazingly bad, only good thing about this is good experience and caps (not always), I suggest to make some normal kind of reward like always stated one armor (metal mk2, ca etc counting how hard boss is ) and always stated weapons (lsw, minigun,imp flamer, AR, sniper rifle etc) or non statted rare like avenger xl, pancor
-adjusting exp reward and caps reward, its very high for hth monsters and they are very ease to solo especially in tb
-Enable them to doc self in tb

Or/and
delete global cd, and nerf a lot of their xp/caps reward

Dende

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Telltale
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 11:11:53 pm »
- RT still absurdal fa problem - block theyir FA at all, they have shitload of hp if you wont kill them in one go they will heal from natural regenering very quickly
Just deal more then they can heal I killed every telltale in rt

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 11:25:17 pm »
Sadly I don't belive you and thats not the point.

They are very ease in TB comparing to RT

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 08:20:38 am »
Well.. I think some of these were designed intentionally to require more players to cooperate.

I'm happy with current design except the fact they do disappear very quickly but I think it's purposely done too because they were spawning shit.

And shitload of exp + caps is pretty enough reward for mostly solo-actions. I'd rather stick to +exp than statted gear.
The Almighty Gaylords