April 20, 2024, 08:35:46 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Good build  (Read 2345 times)

Bloody Monster

• View Profile
Good build
« on: September 17, 2017, 12:32:27 pm »
Hello guys, what build is good in this session?

abysse

• View Profile
Re: Good build
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 01:18:31 pm »
For now ( since some changes may happen but we have rerolls so it's k ) Here's the build i see the most in game for now :

Tanky pistol spammer : Random, but very dangerous, can be played with a few variants

Classic Avengers builds : Both quite tanky and dpsy, no wonder it's so popular.

Tank LSW : Almost like the avenger, very good damages, even more res ( no jet )

Assault Rifles : They act a bit as the small gun avenger, they have an impressive dps on everything ( thanks -35dr )

There's many more but i guess those are the most reliable, wich is a bit the problem with the fallout mechanics : reliability is sadly on the burst side.

If there's one you'd like to try, feel free to ask, i could test my "build making ability" ( maybe improve a lot with the forum advices :D )

Bloody Monster

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 02:40:25 pm »
thanks for fast answer

So uh, I personally always like small guns. Maybe you could help me with tanky pistol and assault rifle builds?

abysse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 04:04:34 pm »
I forgot to ask if you have already some good roots in fonline

An exemple :

St : 5

PE : 8*

EN : 10

CH: 1

IN: 4*

AG: 10

LK: 1*

Loner/Bonehead*

Perks : Adre rush / (even)tough(er)ness / Lifegiver x2 / Bonus rate of fire / Bonus ranged damages / More ranged damages

* I really don't like 1 luck in general, so if you feel ok with it you can safely remove two from INT and PE to raise it at 4 (5 without bonehead and avoid beer you don't want to be blind...)

With those stats you can modify a bit, the current stats aren't what i'd make but you now have a modular exemple :p we could speak in game too ! :p
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 04:06:51 pm by abysse »