March 28, 2024, 10:56:11 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: delete TC free exp for offline/idle characters  (Read 2747 times)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
delete TC free exp for offline/idle characters
« on: September 14, 2017, 05:55:54 pm »
Now TC became free experiance for lazy factions, 90% of characters are afk/offline (off chars stay all day ingame) and get free experiance, I think it should be fixed.

fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Seki

• View Profile
Re: delete TC free exp for offline/idle characters
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 06:31:11 pm »
- if they are afk then just go and kill them, you let them to take and keep control of town and then you complain about them getting exp when standing afk inside, what else should they do in that town, eh ?
- but being offline and getting exp because characters are not dissapearing anymore is a bit bullshit, i agree with that part

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 06:42:53 pm »
- if they are afk then just go and kill them, you let them to take and keep control of town and then you complain about them getting exp when standing afk inside, what else should they do in that town, eh ?
- but being offline and getting exp because characters are not dissapearing anymore is a bit bullshit, i agree with that part

you really think that i have time to kill afk/offline players and fight militia instead of pvp? Nope.

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 06:47:54 pm »
Will militia fight when leaving a timed dynamite/C4?
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 07:25:57 pm »
Will militia fight when leaving a timed dynamite/C4?

idk, but if you attack any member of control faction in the rooms near sheriff militia will chase you even if they didnt see you

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2017, 12:42:41 am »

We tested it out you don't get exp if you're offline! The TC exp is good up to lvl 30 or so max but after 40 it doesn't really matter anymore you get alot more from caravans at that point  :)

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

chabes

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2017, 01:29:06 pm »

We tested it out you don't get exp if you're offline! The TC exp is good up to lvl 30 or so max but after 40 it doesn't really matter anymore you get alot more from caravans at that point  :)
i guess its still a good amount of xp to get overnight and while you are at school or job.

Elizabeth

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2017, 02:00:45 pm »
Seems like kamilek is just angry because he aint getting none of that sweet xp.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2017, 03:04:11 pm »
Offline characters do not get experience from TC, so there is nothing to fix.