April 24, 2024, 06:35:46 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Make FO great again!!!!  (Read 1006 times)

dr.Nobi

• View Profile
Make FO great again!!!!
« on: September 14, 2017, 08:01:43 am »
I`l play this game so looooooong time .... and i see so many idiotic updates .... but now - it was gratest idiotism - no drop .... it was kill this game. Now it is not FOnline - this game must be named CraftOnline or CaravanDriveOnline. So what we have for now - now we cant:
1. loot players.
2. use theif skill on players and NPC such as slaves, followers, NPC in cityes and critters on encounters.
3. use slaves, mercs and followers to capture mines (Gecko) and players on encounters.
4. loot all stuff for NPC on encounters.
So, my suggestion is - remove all weapons (HtH - too). We dont need it. Lets make peace, bro. Peace, craft and caravan driving. Oh, sorry - il forgot about box hunting. It was too.
And, if it seriously, my (and not only my - it was so many peoples, who leave this server and go to fOnline2 https://forum.fonline2.com/ after that idiotism .... oh sorry, i`l mean - best of the best of the best update - no droop) suggestion remove "no drop" system, make  theif skill usage and make it possibly than mercs and followers can be used for combat and not only for mining ore and carry loads.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
Re: Make FO great again!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 08:09:38 am »
Well I spy with my little eye... a thread that will go straight to River of tears.

P.S.

I wish you best of the best on FO2 enjoy it.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 08:16:51 am by Awgy »

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 08:11:15 am »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 08:41:04 am »
Have a good time on FO2 sever, send us postcard  <3
GUN FOR HIRE

abysse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 08:46:22 am »
Saw him dying in chains in a followers of the apo- encounter with his buggy. that's quite hilarious to read that now.