April 24, 2024, 09:46:04 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Cars in towns lockpick  (Read 4832 times)

Elizabeth

• View Profile
Cars in towns lockpick
« on: September 13, 2017, 08:34:29 pm »
Those 2 minutes are good idea but in reality 2 guys will just block the entry to the car and wait those 2 minutes=still not worth risking. Make it atleast 2 hours or not being able to lockpick at all,it just pisses people off.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: Cars in towns lockpick
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 09:07:58 pm »
Lockpick at all = some bunch of funny guys will spawn a town with cars until there will be no more free parking slots.
GUN FOR HIRE

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 03:22:48 am »
This is a thing for goofs that parked car in town more by mistake than on purpouse. If it ain't broken don't fix it. You have now unlimited amount of tents You can have so why on earth even risking parking car in town

Wysłane z mojego SM-G900F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Dende

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 03:24:38 am »
Yeah fine as it is you shouldn't be parking in towns and if by accident you do you chance to not lose car and get it

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2017, 05:06:46 am »
I absolutely love that new lockpick protection for 2 minutes. When i am going to finish some quest and take a new one and i know i will be back in 2 minutes or less then i can just park my car directly in town and save alot of time. Ofc not in hub because people would just block my car but in other towns its fine.
But i dont think that increasing timer will solve anything, people could still block you, wait longer and steal your car. Its fine as it is.

Elizabeth

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2017, 06:17:04 am »
Yeah i would like to see anyone blocking a buggy for 2 hours.
Ofc you can build tents next to each location,but then whats the point to even have such feature if its not going to be used.
2 minutes aint nothing.
Server that is player friendly where you cannot loot players in war locations,but at the same time you can steal their cars in protected non pvp zones,it just does not fit.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2017, 08:44:32 am »
If you would consider 3 or 5 minutes,ok...but two hours? :/
GUN FOR HIRE

Marihuana

• Iso Tensei
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2017, 11:57:40 am »
I think it would be nice if the timer were extended to 3 to 5 minutes. It would give players more time to barter, regroup, and quest up.

Gooseberry

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2017, 09:24:11 am »
This might sound a bit silly, but one could introduce some NPC you could talk to with your key in hand, resulting in you entering your car. See it as a parking service.
I do agree the timer should be a little longer in general, or towns should just come with parking lots. With the server going full PVE it makes sense to add such things.

Elizabeth

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2017, 10:55:00 am »
2,3,5 minutes still aint enough. You enter a location,im blocking your car and tell my friend to bring a lockpick char,he comes,we block you for 3 or 5 minutes and take your car. Now the longer they have to block the less people would bother,1-2 hours and nobody will(well maybe except hard autists).

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2017, 10:58:06 am »
Car has two spots from where you can use it, another thing is you just can use push feature and than fast enough drive away.
GUN FOR HIRE

Elizabeth

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2017, 11:02:21 am »
Which car? Because buggy and highwayman dont have. Also if there is 2 guys blocking you,all you can do is count 2 minutes with them and watch your car disappear. Stole many vehicles this way.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2017, 11:05:07 am »
So if you are so afraid of loosing your wheels, maybe don't spawn in town with it?

If you will have 1hour you will stil whine cause there could be 3 players, on with hich lockpick will wait near car and two others will camp near and kill you with their LSW. Putting it that way you will always be upset with current mechanic.
GUN FOR HIRE

Elizabeth

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2017, 11:11:03 am »
So if you are so afraid of loosing your wheels, maybe don't spawn in town with it?

If you will have 1hour you will stil whine cause there could be 3 players, on with hich lockpick will wait near car and two others will camp near and kill you with their LSW. Putting it that way you will always be upset with current mechanic.
Im currently upset with you trying to troll and spamming my topic with useless bullcrap that makes no sense at all. Done talking to you,kid.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2017, 11:29:07 am »
Yes, there's no need for talk 'bout changes/fixes. It's better to be butt-hurted, cause you want unlimited lockpick protection in towns.
GUN FOR HIRE