April 26, 2024, 08:19:38 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Laser Support Weapon questions  (Read 1656 times)

That Man

• View Profile
Laser Support Weapon questions
« on: September 13, 2017, 02:03:26 pm »
I was overjoyed to see some new energy weapons, been begging for such stuff pretty much since the original 2238 (if memory serves well, maybe I just WANTED to beg for them but never got to it).
Neverheless, I like it, and hope they're the first of some more to come.

Now the actual question:
The 3rd session info thread mentions that Laser Support Weapon is added, but not its blueprint. How to obtain the weapon then? Speaking of which, a minor notice: since Laser Support Weapon and Light Support Weapon shares the same abbreviation (LSW), it might get confusing later on, so a name change for the new weapon would be nice (Laser Carbine perhaps? Brings back a lot of memories of being a ranger in Wasteland).
"A psychiatrist can only be truly wrong if they diagnose anyone to be free of all disorders." /Jozsef Nepp-Jozsef Romhanyi: Next, please!/

"You can diagnose any illness you want, because the patient is guaranteed to get it from somewhere eventually." /Jozsef Nepp-Jozsef Romhanyi: Next, please!/

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: Laser Support Weapon questions
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 02:18:13 pm »
Yup, I didn't saw it at EW merchants' stores. Maybe it's a new T4 weapon? Like Pulse Rifle?
GUN FOR HIRE

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 03:36:00 pm »
LZSW

Krizu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 02:40:47 am »
So anyone found one of them yet? Are they a T4 weapon? Tested out the Laser SMG, seems very usable. But WHERE IS MY LAZOOOR SUPPORT WEPON?

abysse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 09:23:07 am »
a bit like the laser SMG and gatling : Nothing truly serious in PVP and bosses ( except maybe critical burst hoping for 50% critical bypass on the future PA swarms...)