March 29, 2024, 04:01:13 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Season 3 Thoughts  (Read 50295 times)

Mrs. Fixit

• I believe only what I see. That's why I watch TV.
    • View Profile
Re: Season 3 Thoughts
« Reply #120 on: February 02, 2018, 12:36:48 am »
Sorry Henry, but your post is totaly a fail.

1.) You say there was a 50/50 chance to loose a PvP fight and also to loose your stuff. But next time you win and get some new stated equipment back. And all PvP players had a faction to help each other with lost gear. So only crybabys or greedy players starts whineing about theire lost gear.

2.) I know a lot of players who played season 3. And they all stopped playing after 2-3 months because they dont love season 3. Same to me. (I only still read from time to time this forum.) So you cant say they dont know about all the content. The decision to leave this game was about the content

3.) The most of this players which you called jackasses where realy nice guys. But to call them jackasses, cheaters or so is only realy poor.

Its possible that some of you love season 3. And thats ok. But its also ok if many players dont love this season, telling their oppinion (doesnt matter in which way because they want to leave and you dont need to reply) and leaving the game. Thats not a drama.

Vater

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 02, 2018, 01:17:22 am »
So you cant say they dont know about all the content. The decision to leave this game was about the content

Well, I just wanted to say that I play mostly for the content, and enjoying it. I see a lot of work that devs put into, and im glad i could discover it.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 02, 2018, 02:18:15 am »
Let's be clear: nobody left because of new added content. That doesn't make any sense. Adding more content makes game better. No, they left because they 1) were kicked out for cheating (finally), or 2) they can't seem to upset people as much any more (no loot drop), or both. 

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 02, 2018, 12:18:29 pm »
Let's be clear: nobody left because of new added content. That doesn't make any sense. Adding more content makes game better. No, they left because they 1) were kicked out for cheating (finally), or 2) they can't seem to upset people as much any more (no loot drop), or both.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it, whatever I'd like to suggest you do with it :) But it's (drum roll) wrong!
1. I never cheated and have never had a single character banned from this game.
2. For me it wasn't about upsetting people, it was either fighting 1v1 as equals or overcoming unfavorable odds in an uneven fight. Now 2 people can range burst each other if they like but to most normal people that gets old fast. Or if you happen to stumble into a larger group you will now lose as there is only range burst/aim shot. That isn't PvP however you try to frame it.

So the earth is round after all.
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

2238mudcrab

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 02, 2018, 04:34:24 pm »
THE EARTH IS FLAT! RELOADED HAS PLAYERS!

Mrs. Fixit

• I believe only what I see. That's why I watch TV.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 02, 2018, 06:25:11 pm »
LOL! Nobody is talking about that Reloaded have no players. And nobody is talking about the maybe a handfull of players who really get banned. We talking about the 100 players who left the game voluntary.

Does it makes any sense to develop a online game and cut away the bigest part of the fanbase?

Here a little list of changes and reasons why people really left. Its all readable in this forum. And thats the only truth.

-significant changes in town control
-no loot drop
-no implants
-no T4 gear
-no one hex demage
-only broken gear loot from NPCs
-too much junk in crafting recipts
-low market prizes for ammo
-most quests, dungeons and legandarys are only beatable in roundbased fights
-reduced XP gaining (f.e. static XP in caravans after reaching level 24)
-disable stealing
-no fixing of bugs which still exist since Fonline 2238
-and maybe some of the still existing forum trolls...

You wanna play a RPG? But after death you start with full gear? Its a arcade.
You wanna play a RPG but you are afraid about interact with other players? Whats this? But only doing together dungeons and legendaries is no RPG.
If this game is really as great as i can read again and again why not even one percent of the registered forum members (in numbers 12302) are playing it? For me this looks like missed potential. And dont talk about the age of this game or the grafic or any alt accounts or useless trolls. Thats all doesnt matter for a really nice ingame experience.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 02, 2018, 09:35:55 pm »
I was only talking about the people who left. You're both still here. I'm so glad we found a few exceptions. Great.

meliot00

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 02, 2018, 11:06:18 pm »
I'm looking forward for some fresh juicy updates.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 11:13:29 pm by meliot00 »

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 03, 2018, 05:02:28 am »
I'm looking forward for some fresh juicy updates.

Me too!! still waiting on the boys. Ignore previous trolls, they really know NOTHING about Season 3. Their delusions are sad. Please, seek help.

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 15, 2018, 07:22:48 pm »
Add conten is good, change concept is bad if concept is good...it is true it was poor with PVE content before, and now is is more then good, developers do great job in that way and salute that, they put a lot of time to write scripts. On begining of season 3, do you think Khan faction was go to kill other players? Noup we was exploring new content, to see what is everything new... But they hard penalise whole group of people ...PVP players. Many people get caugh chaeting and banned, and they back to this game with proxy servers to play or wait ban expire, or create new character and start from begining... now people don't get some much bans and they not return Heanry, that is fact. If you see complains of some people who don't play and sometime write here post to complain how is game is ruined it is from nostalgy for season 2 what was great game. I dont remember i was play any game so long like season 2 reloaded. I know other players who play for years, and now is gone... Even factions give cancer sometimes on forum, they make even forum more alive... even players in faction wars, they play together, talk each other in game...sometimes bad things was spoken, but sometimes we speak totaly normal each other, make jokes, laugh together etc. I play sometimes here...not like before... waiting and hope i will find something in game was happen, and many people from season 2 who left, I will see them again to play with them or aganst them, to speak with them...

sam.hyde

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 21, 2018, 12:20:50 am »

:facepalm this point is simply flawed by execution, players can leave if they don't like the content added or removed. in my opinion though, the only good thing added from this wipe was the PVE stuff, basically nothing else. pvp is shit and boring now, and the thrill of the game is completely lost. why make a classic fallout based RPG where you can't lose loot? you could say that in classic fallout you never lost loot to begin with, but that's because the game is singleplayer and was meant to be singleplayer. when you die in game, the game doesn't just reload your save, it's basically a game over (hence the dead vault dweller and the quote about you being dead once you die). the only reason you kept your stuff is because of saving and such. but it made perfect sense for you to lose your things in a multiplayer fallout game. when everyone can keep their loot and just repair it, there is no reason to even pvp besides dicking around, and even that aspect is lost in reloaded. there's nothing to do besides dick around with the new quests which have writing that is decent at best and amateur at the least. there's a reason that so many players left reloaded, and that's because pvp is dead and there's no loot drops. pvp kept people playing to begin with. when you basically take that away, and a deep mechanic such as hexing, who cares about sitting at range and bursting? it's boring. just because the game is free does not mean it's immune to criticism.
TL;DR: the majority of the playerbase did not want the changes to begin with and they can leave if they don't like the new content. your point doesn't make sense because you insinuate that every PVP player is an asshole and a big meanie head who just wants to piss people off, when in reality they played for the thrill of the loot and for the action
Spoiler: show

Randy

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 21, 2018, 07:06:39 am »

:facepalm this point is simply flawed by execution, players can leave if they don't like the content added or removed. in my opinion though, the only good thing added from this wipe was the PVE stuff, basically nothing else. pvp is shit and boring now, and the thrill of the game is completely lost. why make a classic fallout based RPG where you can't lose loot? you could say that in classic fallout you never lost loot to begin with, but that's because the game is singleplayer and was meant to be singleplayer. when you die in game, the game doesn't just reload your save, it's basically a game over (hence the dead vault dweller and the quote about you being dead once you die). the only reason you kept your stuff is because of saving and such. but it made perfect sense for you to lose your things in a multiplayer fallout game. when everyone can keep their loot and just repair it, there is no reason to even pvp besides dicking around, and even that aspect is lost in reloaded. there's nothing to do besides dick around with the new quests which have writing that is decent at best and amateur at the least. there's a reason that so many players left reloaded, and that's because pvp is dead and there's no loot drops. pvp kept people playing to begin with. when you basically take that away, and a deep mechanic such as hexing, who cares about sitting at range and bursting? it's boring. just because the game is free does not mean it's immune to criticism.
TL;DR: the majority of the playerbase did not want the changes to begin with and they can leave if they don't like the new content. your point doesn't make sense because you insinuate that every PVP player is an asshole and a big meanie head who just wants to piss people off, when in reality they played for the thrill of the loot and for the action

All these years later and Henry is still a massive pussy. Dog bless
Dropped my motion sensor on the world map crew

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 22, 2018, 02:15:41 pm »
You know... we have source available for Season 1 + 2. Have you considered making your own server? There are many others. If they aren't popular by now, then clearly their design and ideas are not very popular. Since the release of Season 3, I have not seen a single new server trying to make FOnline Great Again! What gives? Methinks that most people's opinion on what makes a good FOnline server is simply wrong, or else they'd be wayyyy more popular servers outside of the mainstream ones like Reloaded.

Keep bitching though, maybe someday your efforts will produce something new? Until then, suck it up, and enjoy Season 3! New content coming soon! All news is usually talked about over Discord, and not the forums. So if you're out of the loop on upcoming planned features I will not be surprised why!

Yes! We have talked about so many new and planned features, we even have a Trello! But you probably didn't know that, did you? I bet you guys haven't even played 75% of the new content either. Enjoy your tears :)

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 22, 2018, 04:39:23 pm »
Okay, which bits of Season 3 are enjoyable?
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Rilwen

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 22, 2018, 06:30:28 pm »
Hola Hej,

Depends what you are like to do and what is enjoyable for you.
This seasson is awesome for anyone who has like roleplay, original Fallout universum, doing like variable quests, jobs, explore wasteland or like looking for news adventures or challenges with friends or solo.
And much more, i can find something new in game still.
If you are pvp ape and like swarming/camping to others so try other server.
Everyone can choose, so no need to many hates for hard and nice devs works here.

Peace  8)