March 28, 2024, 04:01:42 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Season 3 Thoughts  (Read 50269 times)

Mrs. Fixit

• I believe only what I see. That's why I watch TV.
    • View Profile
Re: Season 3 Thoughts
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2017, 11:48:42 am »
Back to topic :facepalm

Before i start with my thoughts i need to say i started back then with The Life After. Then i played 2238. And so i came to Reloaded. I wasnt never such a active player like others. Not in Forum and not in TC.

With starting season 3 i think there are some pros and cons.
Pros:
1.) beginner friendly
2.) many quests, jobs and activitys
3.) XP lost after level 24
4.) all Merchants buy everything, some with penalty
5.) no hex
6.) new weapons

Cons:
1.) no loot
2.) to less reason for PvP
3.) changes in TC
4.) static XP in caravan

One day i was also a noob in TLA. And it wasnt easy to get out of the spawn or to level up alone. And yes, it was mostly anoying than i get killed and lost all my stuff. But it was ok because it was allways exiting to do anything. And this was verry different from other online games. But since the wipe i really miss the exiting. I allways know nothing unforeseen will happen.
I think a good balance between beginner friendly and fun from older days will be a little change in no loot. Till level 24 you dont loose anything if you get killed. After level 24 you only loose XP. And now the change: After level 30 you can get looted too. I am sure all players who reached level 30 like the game and dont have a really problem to loose their gear.
I also like the idea out of a other thread to earn some XPs for PK. But maybe only in TC.

I think the reason to change TC was to made it more fair for all factions. Now every faction with required amount of members can take a town and benefit from the lockers and the XP every 5 minutes. But i dont like the new changes in TC. Because i think its boring. There is not really a reason for a other faction to defend a town. You only own the town as long as you are in there. Everything what happen after the TC doesnt really matter. Exept for the statistic of town domination. But thats only a statistic. And so TC is now much or less PvE (or like allready said PvM). In my opinion the old system was much more better.

From a certain level there is no incentive to do some caravan. Its only nice until level 40 or so.
For now it all looks like it takes a verry long time to get a high level char. Exept for all players who dont have a real life...

But what i really like is no more hex. Finally you can have a usefull HtH char. Also for some PvP actions.

Sorry, but after all i can say Reloaded is now more like World of Warcraft. Its all save and friendly. And you mainly fight against critters. Only the forum is still harsh as allways...

And sorry for my Kraut english  ;)

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2017, 12:13:59 pm »
Silence fool, some serious shit is being discussed here. Like "what happened to our beloved game we did absolutely nothing for apart from playing it and crying on forum".

na actually i did some shit in second and this session . if not me ppl coulnd't run caravans this session ;D but we did nothing ofcourse, no1 donated, no1 reported  bugs.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 12:30:45 pm by Cheech »

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2017, 12:33:35 pm »
I'm afraid due to language barrier and massive intelectual gap I cannot establish a communication link with an individual like you.

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2017, 12:44:12 pm »
I'm afraid due to language barrier and massive intelectual gap I cannot establish a communication link with an individual like you.
come on man its just ur old song not working anymore  ;D

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2017, 12:56:52 pm »
there is propper place on server to engage enemies wihtout npcs :D

Johnny

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2017, 02:18:30 pm »
"what happened to our beloved game we did absolutely nothing for apart from playing it and crying on forum".

This is getting old and nowhere wichu. You progress with critisiscm. People who like you tell you your defaults, those who don't just tell you sweet lies so you can be in your confort zone and fail so they can feel better than you.

We enjoy this server otherwise we would be like you and some others: trolling the shit out of every posts cause you dont give a flying frig. In that case you're wasting your time here and it's just kinda strange for a grown man.

For the rest, I'm one of those who thinks the no loot drop is good. Because i dont want to fucking grind my gear to lose it. Plain and simple.

in season 1 I didn't care because i could craft thousands of Combat armor or weapons easy. Now losing stuff is punishing, plain masochism and nowhere near fun.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2017, 05:18:49 pm »
I Enjoy new session so far, i do not mind no drop (i never looted anyway) even tho I was a poor hexer i miss onehex, and i cannot speak about TC mechanics coz i did not TC this session yet. There is a lot of stuff that were changed, and i do think most of them for better. Everyone who knows me is aware that I was never for toxic approach, and this is why I don't miss shitting on enemies. In month or two we will see what is what, there is plenty of servers with drop and shiz so i do not understand this complaining. I do not go to AoP forum and complain about no quests and other PvE content. Just play and enjoy and if you do not enjoy switch servers. Reloaded is fresh and new in terms of being new player friendly server. I agree with Wichura in way, it is a attempt to dry the swamp of toxic wastes.
P.S.
If khans play this server I see no reason for rest to not play it :D

Peace

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2017, 06:21:35 pm »
I Enjoy new session so far, i do not mind no drop (i never looted anyway) even tho I was a poor hexer i miss onehex, and i cannot speak about TC mechanics coz i did not TC this session yet. There is a lot of stuff that were changed, and i do think most of them for better. Everyone who knows me is aware that I was never for toxic approach, and this is why I don't miss shitting on enemies. In month or two we will see what is what, there is plenty of servers with drop and shiz so i do not understand this complaining. I do not go to AoP forum and complain about no quests and other PvE content. Just play and enjoy and if you do not enjoy switch servers. Reloaded is fresh and new in terms of being new player friendly server. I agree with Wichura in way, it is a attempt to dry the swamp of toxic wastes.
P.S.
If khans play this server I see no reason for rest to not play it :D

Peace
in 2 monnths server will die and uv will dominate all the towns :D

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2017, 06:34:55 pm »
Awgan with ton of respect! but ..  pvp is better in hinkly than in tc is a change for better? ???

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2017, 07:15:22 pm »
omg ded gaem!!1111 (c) 2238 since 2009.

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2017, 07:39:45 pm »
omg ded gaem!!1111 (c) 2238 since 2009.
Omg no brain  troll since 2009 :facepalm

Elizabeth

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2017, 07:51:10 pm »
btw when u can loot all enemi fags so they wont come for a weak after it IT WAS SUCH A FUCKING SATISFACTION.

Now if this isnt the stupidest thing i have ever read,then i dont know what is,or wait maybe this could be it:
and no fking pvp at all. ppl in my ts stay all day in afk channel and some times cry in chat. so do i.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 07:54:32 pm by Elizabeth »

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2017, 07:59:01 pm »
btw when u can loot all enemi fags so they wont come for a weak after it IT WAS SUCH A FUCKING SATISFACTION.

Now if this isnt the stupidest thing i have ever read,then i dont know what is,or wait maybe this could be it:
and no fking pvp at all. ppl in my ts stay all day in afk channel and some times cry in chat. so do i.
dude stupedest thing is ur avatar and ur nickname

Elizabeth

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2017, 08:06:12 pm »
Yeah yeah whatever,kid.

Johnny

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2017, 08:45:40 pm »
Yeah yeah whatever,kid.

It's just cheech Kebab, if you ignore him he'll eventually go away  :D