March 29, 2024, 09:21:46 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Season 3 Thoughts  (Read 50285 times)

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Season 3 Thoughts
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2017, 11:43:30 pm »
btw when u can loot all enemi fags so they wont come for a weak after it IT WAS SUCH A FUCKING SATISFACTION.
kilgore brother be a human, make smth funni, i fap this game 3 years already.
And fo2 is dead as fuck, i have no Fonlines with classy combat system to play :((((((((

Johnny

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2017, 11:48:20 pm »
PvP wise season 1 was best, server since season 2 went completly in the opposite way.
1st blow = removal of reno (season 2)
2nds blow= very bad tc system (season 3)

You guys did well for pve but why this brutal change in pvp? Who say you received endless pm of pvp crybabies in season 1? From who? I'm curious to know who changed your mind so that now we have a very bad pvp server without reno and troll control instead of town control.

The grind is even worse than season 2 and there is no point for it at all.

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2017, 12:09:58 am »
PvP wise season 1 was best, server since season 2 went completly in the opposite way.
1st blow = removal of reno (season 2)
2nds blow= very bad tc system (season 3)

You guys did well for pve but why this brutal change in pvp? Who say you received endless pm of pvp crybabies in season 1? From who? I'm curious to know who changed your mind so that now we have a very bad pvp server without reno and troll control instead of town control.

The grind is even worse than season 2 and there is no point for it at all.
Wow this guy.. i think this is a best post out of 1 or 1.5 years on forum from what i saw.

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2017, 05:09:50 am »
my 2cent.

No loot - I was kinda mad at the beginning but it's good for newbs and I got used to it (doesn't mean I'm happy with it - I still hope in bright full loot future).

No hex - now even noobs have chance to win pvp. So good for newbs.

Quests - great job. Really like this and can't wait till you finish some (ie main quest)

Telltales - reward was too op, now its nerfed, but nerfed to shit so telltales are not worth anymore - at least not in single mode. Time to get a telltale break until it's somehow resolved (slightly boosted reward).

Steal - now completely useless which is good for newbs

forgot TC - last season we went to TC with 3-6 people and managed to kill 13+ - now we are talking about skill + intense pvp fights. Nowadays TC is about whoever comes first & get militia - a huge nvp (npc vs player) advantage.

So even though this server was too much newbie-adjusted it's still OK to play and hope for better tomorrow.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 05:16:36 am by POWERPUFF »
The Almighty Gaylords

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2017, 05:50:07 am »
> cry on forum there's no new players coming and staying, so you keep seeing same faces over and over
> cry on forum game became newbs friendly and newcomers focused

Well fuck me and my dog lads, get your shit together, would you please?

Shamessa

• Freelancer
    • View Profile
    • Rulers and Empires
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2017, 06:23:29 am »
Wichura, this particular game has its fans. This particular online mod has if fans. Combine both and you have playerbase. I don't care if somone reads this or not - I gave feedback. Player above me gave feedback as well. He pointed that game is newbie friendly. I will add one for this:

Was this game made for newbs? Lets all play F2 and enjoy great PVM and quests... save system and no need to talk dirty with other players (aka no loot - no risk).

And there is no statement about implants. S1 had added implants 1 month before wipe. S2 had them for 1 year. And they all come without any notice prior change, which is f*** because I have bought in S2 4 imps for 22 mil caps - shitload time was spend to get them and two weeks later thy were buyable in SF... I could implant at least 4 characters...
Freelancer

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2017, 07:03:39 am »
Wichura, this particular game has its fans. This particular online mod has if fans. Combine both and you have playerbase.
... consisting spoiled brats, toxic trolls (including myself here, the high-tech kind of troll), oldfags, hardcore masochists, 4chan-apes, basement dwellers and similiar types of humanoids. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is not how a game can flourish and become popular among plain guys. It will remain as toxic as its community.

I don't care if somone reads this or not - I gave feedback. Player above me gave feedback as well. He pointed that game is newbie friendly.
Since I haven't done anything useful for this particular server (apart from Trader Mansion base map I've shared on fodev.net and it's been used here), I couldn't care less about a feedback or lack of it.

Was this game made for newbs? Lets all play F2 and enjoy great PVM and quests... save system and no need to talk dirty with other players (aka no loot - no risk).
Oh yeah, I remember these lines from 2238 - Wasteland is harsh, go play HKO/Fallout singleplayer, lrn2play n00b. Same old story over and over. And now boom, all of a sudden something refreshing popped out. Swamp is about to get dry.

And there is no statement about implants. S1 had added implants 1 month before wipe. S2 had them for 1 year. And they all come without any notice prior change, which is f*** because I have bought in S2 4 imps for 22 mil caps - shitload time was spend to get them and two weeks later thy were buyable in SF... I could implant at least 4 characters...
I didn't have a single implant on previous Reloaded session. I even don't know where or how to obtain one, so I have nothing to say about those yet.

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2017, 07:24:16 am »
Wichura,

It's you who should get his shit together and stop replying on player's thoughts with bs.

This topic is to express our feelings about new server's set up so... we do so..., I did not blame anyone and I did not say that this or that needs to be changed (only that I hope in some particular changes)...

The Almighty Gaylords

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2017, 08:10:14 am »
Oh, I see, so it's thoughts, feedback or feelings when someone is posting, and when I do so it's bullshit? Double standards applied I believe? Well done.

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2017, 08:13:50 am »
You are still bitching that someone's mentioning that this server is newbie friendly.

We are in Season 3 Thoughts topic, so your bitching is pointless and yes, treated as it is, you're not expressing your feelings about season 3 - you already did so, so I'm not really sure why you keep your shit-post parade going.

I'm done with you.
The Almighty Gaylords

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2017, 11:11:46 am »
Programmer and wichura who d fuck are u? i didnt saw u in game just once, u just some random forum motherfuckers saying whatever. THIS GAME IS NOT DIABLO 3 okay?

Fantastic

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2017, 11:23:31 am »
At the end of the day, the server has been massively catered towards noobs to the detriment of the PvP apes.

Sure, it'd be great if loot drop was enabled, hexing was possible again and TC was back to how it was but we all know that's not going to happen. If you don't like it, I suggest finding somewhere else to play, that's what myself and quite a few others from TKs have done and it's been great.  :)

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2017, 11:25:12 am »
fo2 was great 2 years ago :(

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2017, 11:31:42 am »
Programmer and wichura who d fuck are u? i didnt saw u in game just once, u just some random forum motherfuckers saying whatever. THIS GAME IS NOT DIABLO 3 okay?
I just loled here, who the fuck is wichura he is our old proffesional noob :D

But yeah I love to read all that salty tears

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2017, 11:40:32 am »
wichura who d fuck are u?
fo2 was great 2 years ago :(
Oh thank you good sir, I was working on it back then and long before as a developer. I'm glad you've liked it.

I just loled here, who the fuck is wichura he is our old proffesional noob :D
Silence fool, some serious shit is being discussed here. Like "what happened to our beloved game we did absolutely nothing for apart from playing it and crying on forum".
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 11:42:26 am by Wichura »