April 19, 2024, 03:41:06 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Season 3 Thoughts  (Read 806 times)

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Season 3 Thoughts
« on: September 14, 2017, 03:34:58 pm »
I have no thoughts about nodrop, but deleting 1hex was not good idea for me. It makes PvP less variety.

And about other things, I see now full implanted characters and how much time passed? 3-4 weeks after wipe? Also guys in APA 3 days after restart shows that the "rare" stuff is too easy to find. For example from my experience in s2 ( I was one of the first who got most of them) implants were much harder to get, and it takes months to get all of them.

Only 1 apa on all server and best players secured it first; just like best players secured first faction after devs; and first to secure towns. (Khans)

No hex adds variety of its own; and makes melee at least possible; and milita stand a chance.

Get gud. No moar cry plz.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 03:36:50 pm by Gargantua »

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Season 3 Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 04:13:06 pm »
I have no thoughts about nodrop, but deleting 1hex was not good idea for me. It makes PvP less variety.

And about other things, I see now full implanted characters and how much time passed? 3-4 weeks after wipe? Also guys in APA 3 days after restart shows that the "rare" stuff is too easy to find. For example from my experience in s2 ( I was one of the first who got most of them) implants were much harder to get, and it takes months to get all of them.

Only 1 apa on all server and best players secured it first; just like best players secured first faction after devs; and first to secure towns. (Khans)

No hex adds variety of its own; and makes melee at least possible; and milita stand a chance.

Get gud. No moar cry plz.

>cans
>best faction
" No moar cry plz" wut? I know you love nohex, its secure option for cans which cannot into it ( you never did). There's perk in your face and i dont think the 1hex is deleted, becuase of make them more possible. There is more militia in towns then it was if you didnt notice. You really want defend town between militia to makes PvE for your enemies instead of PvP? ofc there are options to lower damage against militia with 1hex, but I know you more enjoy licking devs ass.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA