April 20, 2024, 09:58:37 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Wasteland Knight Build  (Read 3249 times)

Wasteland Knight Build
« on: September 08, 2017, 02:58:23 am »
So I want help with a roleplay build, it is mostly PvE but I wan't to be able to stand PvP combat (not proffesional thou Khans and othe PK's can still kill the shit out of me if they want).

A melee build with decent charisma (for quests ), and a decent intelligence (fast lvl up) the rest doesn't bother me much I just wish for some help with a build that makes me satisfied but isn't completly useless, not going to play a lot as I don't have much time to but I still want to have some fun, also if it helps is not a solo build I plan to play mostly with some pals at "les trois Mousquetaires" or "Arthurs Company" style some of them are experienced, some are completly new, I personally have loved Fallout and played since 2 came out, but haven't played a Fonline since Reloaded season 1.

(Yes we are all a bunch or fantasy/history nerds who someway managed to get in a Fallout multiplayer game and wan't to roleplay becouse why the hell not)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 03:02:34 am by Ser Rickard Blackveil »

Kaso

• View Profile
Re: Wasteland Knight Build
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 09:37:10 am »
It would be great to have a new trait for RP charakters:

+14 stat points

- 20% dealt damage in PvP and PvE
+ 20% recieved damage in PvP and PvE

That character would be perfect for Quests, crafting and Roleplay, but almost useless in any serious fights.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 03:27:30 pm »
Take Gain +2 SPECIAL and you hae your +14points char without dmg malus.
GUN FOR HIRE

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 03:28:53 pm »
That would be abusable in PvE/PvP in the form of Heavy Handed.
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2017, 08:02:07 pm »
It would be great to have a new trait for RP charakters:

+14 stat points

- 20% dealt damage in PvP and PvE
+ 20% recieved damage in PvP and PvE

That character would be perfect for Quests, crafting and Roleplay, but almost useless in any serious fights.

Love the idea but it probably won't happen I would like more some RP perks, that modify specials and some stats, with this mechanic players could have more build specific alts, making a diversity on the clans or factions this should shine on their focus but be horrible at the rest.

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2017, 08:05:27 pm »
That would be abusable in PvE/PvP in the form of Heavy Handed.

Maybe making the penalty bigger? or as I mentioned make RP specific traits that would modify perks and stats.

I am starting to get the hang on the game basics as I was already used to Fallout 1 and 2 modifiers, there is so much to get from the engine and mechanics it just need somebody with love and knowladge to polish it to it's full potential

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2017, 08:07:22 pm »
Take Gain +2 SPECIAL and you hae your +14points char without dmg malus.

Special doesn't affect much the RP experience compared to stats especially on the Fallout classics and NV, that use similar mechanics to many Board RPG's , also too OP don't you think sir?