March 29, 2024, 02:36:39 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Vanishing loot/resources on single hex in safehouse?  (Read 1163 times)

Apostle

• View Profile
Vanishing loot/resources on single hex in safehouse?
« on: September 08, 2017, 03:41:59 am »
Bug I came across, but not entirely sure how to replicate it -- just curious if this is happening to others.

So, I put some loot on the hex where you activate the workbench and lay my stuff there. The usual things -- minerals, metals, gunpowders, and other stuff that's not really materials but kinda lazy so I lay them there.

I go off hunting, shooting up Geckos and trying to get hides and stuff, since I'm still a mid-level scrub and don't have any combat armor yet. Anyway, I'm gathering up these things and I come back and dump off some meat. I don't really have much of a use for them, but I figure I could check to see if I can sell them later. I drop them off in the resource pile and head back out. A little while later, I come back and decide to drop off the gecko and brahmin hide, and I notice that everything bar the slab of meats is missing. Which is... weird. All that junk, metal, and everything gone.

I dunno if dropping off a large quantity of meat is what caused everything in that hex to vanish, but it's incredibly strange and COULD become frustrating in the future. Right now, I'm more like "Oh... well, that's inconvenient."

Anybody else have this problem? Never happened to me before in any previous sessions of Fonline.

Edit: Also recall, before going on the hunt, crafting about `100 sharpened poles. Might have played into this?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 04:25:37 am by Apostle »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: Vanishing loot/resources on single hex in safehouse?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 03:29:55 pm »
I often do the same, drop crafting materials neer workbench, but never saw something similiar. All the shit still lay on the ground.
GUN FOR HIRE

Apostle

• View Profile
Re: Vanishing loot/resources on single hex in safehouse?
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 02:20:25 am »
Alright. I "figured it out."

It's not a bug, at all. It's my own stupidty. Apparently I left ALL the stuff in my crafting alt's inventory. I'm a dumb, dumb man and didn't think about looking there. :facepalm

closing topic