March 29, 2024, 12:43:17 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Bonus Rate of Attack Perk and Combat Shotgun & Assault Rifle  (Read 5346 times)

That Man

• View Profile
Re: Bonus Rate of Attack Perk and Combat Shotgun & Assault Rifle
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2017, 03:23:53 pm »
Overkill in TB maybe, but in RT it's doomed vs. most other builds: strong in one mode, weak in another. I admit that 1 AP/shot is a little too much in any mode though. Still, "If it looks stupid but it works, it ain't stupid."

What I'll never accept is that it's supposed to work like this, no matter who says so. As long as I draw breath, I'll consider BRoA not enabling 2H guns' single shot for 2 AP a bug. And I'll mourn the loss of my precious Living anatomy damage bonus the whole time.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 03:25:54 pm by That Man »
"A psychiatrist can only be truly wrong if they diagnose anyone to be free of all disorders." /Jozsef Nepp-Jozsef Romhanyi: Next, please!/

"You can diagnose any illness you want, because the patient is guaranteed to get it from somewhere eventually." /Jozsef Nepp-Jozsef Romhanyi: Next, please!/

abysse

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2017, 03:59:38 pm »
it's not a bug, it's a well deserved nerf : imagine a 25% critical chance sniper 6 shot per turn at 50 tiles. with a potential chance to get 2-3 head-eye shot, it's a well deserved nerf, use 223 or 14 mm pistol ;p

That Man

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2017, 09:57:04 pm »
Never! :P
"A psychiatrist can only be truly wrong if they diagnose anyone to be free of all disorders." /Jozsef Nepp-Jozsef Romhanyi: Next, please!/

"You can diagnose any illness you want, because the patient is guaranteed to get it from somewhere eventually." /Jozsef Nepp-Jozsef Romhanyi: Next, please!/

FLAW

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2017, 04:36:38 pm »
Isn't most pvp combat in RT anyway?

Also maybe minimal AP cost should be 2 for every weapon? I'm pretty sure single fire shooting with 5mm AR is faster, than .44 Magnum Revolver.

I've got similar build based on single fire for RT combat. I was hoping 2 AP for attack will give me a chance against bursters.

DeathClaW

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2018, 03:07:14 pm »
bonus rate of attack don't work on mele weapon or unarmed attack,  can someone fix this?

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2018, 06:45:21 pm »
Is work, but is imposible to get under 2 ap cost per attack(for cbt knife, power fist etc), if you use aim attack , you will see is work...

DeathClaW

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2018, 10:43:35 am »
Thank you for your help and clarity, otherwise I would like to leave the game because of my mistakes