April 24, 2024, 08:52:10 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: fonline reloaded Season 3 Bugs  (Read 5869 times)

Lonelylurker

• View Profile
Re: fonline reloaded Season 3 Bugs
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2017, 08:04:55 pm »
Once you've gotten all the quests it's pretty overwhelming. We didn't want to add 13 more.

On that subject:
Is it just me or do others have a similar Problem?
If I click at a quest in my pipboy, it opens either the wrong quest, or a blank page.

It´s like the "hyperlinks" are broken or the pushable buttons do not allign with the shown text.
For me it is not possible to see which quests I have.

Also: would it be possible to move completed quests to a different section or maybe mark them somehow like this?

Thank you very much for your good work!

Yes! I have this exact same problem. Is there a fix?

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2017, 09:03:15 pm »
This bug has been around for years and dates back at least to 2238 Season 5 (of 6). It was reported to Rotators back then too. My only way of dealing with it is to scroll up until quests list is at the top - then what i click on seems to be in sync, but that's not ideal.

Lonelylurker

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2017, 09:36:00 pm »
So it's literally impossible to access any quests not visible from the top of the page?

That's awful, and should be a really high priority fix!

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2017, 03:25:20 am »
Devs know. A really cool solution is being developed now though, so maybe be patient and we'll see what we get.

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2017, 01:10:02 pm »
New bug or not?
Hello city scout quest...i need to get reports from junktown, boneyurd and library.
Is this quest is repitable? If is not we have bug, because i found out i can take for third time same quest...

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2018, 09:29:35 pm »
I am very sure gecko breath, fire granates and molotovs dont work with pyro...can anybody check? If that true...I dont see reason to pyro perk be avaible for all classes of weapons like now, because is only work with incinerator and flamer(big guns). Bug or not?
I heard for nerf solar to not work with pyro(is better you give solar Ap+1(to be ap3 per shot for spamers and move to T4) not like ap2 cost per shot for spamers like season 2.

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2018, 09:45:02 pm »
Broken part of map, Broken hills right house from uranium rafinery, I can get inside shelft totaly
https://imgur.com/a/DUTXe