April 28, 2024, 06:25:48 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Bug or feature in quest/job maps?  (Read 817 times)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Bug or feature in quest/job maps?
« on: September 06, 2017, 08:54:29 am »
I bought a map to a geckos' forest from one merchant on the south of Hub.
Spoiler: show

Before I will write about bugs(?) I would ask for a better camera blockers, because now to move your camera around edges of map you need to use zoom and shake your camera left-right and up-down to properly see every edge and corner of the map. That way I found one gun in the upper corner and dead body with fire gecko above it elsewhere, but it was only because I was fighting mainly not with NPCs but with camera :/

Back to subject, the main problem was that after I killed those damn geckos:

Those lil' bastards ressurected after minute or two (without agrro) and started to walk around like before I put them down:

I played this map in TB combatmode, but it's the second time I see that weird shit.
I had to restart my client so I don't have evidences, but on Hotel in Mountains (Ridge's or smth like that) I saw same thing.
And I wanted to ask if it's a feature or it's a bug?

Next thing, yesterday I looted geckos' from their valuable skins and less valuable meat, I looted armors, guns and ammo from ground which were scattered on whole map, that's cool. I even looted stuff from boxes and chests. The only thing that's weird is fact that today (after ~4-6h) items that was on the ground didn't respawn, but loot in boxes and inside the corpse of red-shirt was magically back in those places so I was able to loot this again. All geckos' were alive again, but killing them gave me only exp, there were no chunks of meat and no skins on them.

Just wanted to report you, cause I had lil' mindfuck at first. Cheers and thx for new quests  8)

Confirmed, same thing with Police Station map and raiders which I found when asked NCR Rangers, few minutes after death  they spawn again without weapons and attack me with bare hands. After death no drop, but give exp.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 03:38:40 pm by Mad Matt »
GUN FOR HIRE