March 29, 2024, 11:05:35 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Main Quest  (Read 10874 times)

Pieskov

• View Profile
Re: Main Quest
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2017, 09:58:00 pm »
seems like a lot of players are confused and pipboy is getting bugged sometime not showing where to continue, if players dont read chat log then they may end up getting lost

Its not about pipboy or something like that, its about quest itself, when u dont get LITERALLY ANY tips what do to next. "Go to Redding", and thats all, run like fucktard around whole town talking to literally everyone. Next thing to do, go give letter to that Council. U have 0 tips about that, that u need go to bank, literally theres NO LOGICAL WAY u could guess that u need to go there, from the text u get after talking to that dude in redding, u only hope is just running around, and talking to literally everyone. Same thing about Brotherhood storyline. This quest are very poorly written.

Lonelylurker

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2017, 02:15:27 am »
I got to the Enclave sending a squad after me. I went to the location and got killed then called it a night.

When I log in now the yellow circle for the encounter is gone.

How do I continue this quest?

SuperMutantFan

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2017, 01:29:32 pm »
Hey so a ghoul in Gecko sent me to talk to someone in Redding but I don't know who... Pipboy doesn't say who.

tiagop

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2017, 12:49:06 pm »
I've gotten to the part that I need to upload the virus in San Francisco but I don't know which computer to use. I clicked all of them in the emperor facility and nothing happens. Can someone tell me which computer do I have to use? Thanks

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2017, 02:23:48 pm »
I've gotten to the part that I need to upload the virus in San Francisco but I don't know which computer to use. I clicked all of them in the emperor facility and nothing happens. Can someone tell me which computer do I have to use? Thanks

Spoiler: show
Shi location, the very last computer in the right hand corner.
The Almighty Gaylords

tiagop

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2017, 02:45:18 pm »

Spoiler: show
Shi location, the very last computer in the right hand corner.

Now I feel dumb since I paid Ken Lee like 3 times to go to the advanced workbench thinking it was there, and I was checking almost all VDU (except that one). Thank you very much, I must buy you a cold one at the Maltese Falcon  :D
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 02:48:59 pm by tiagop »