April 26, 2024, 05:54:27 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Ridgecrest Hotel  (Read 2330 times)

Pieskov

• View Profile
The Ridgecrest Hotel
« on: September 04, 2017, 10:07:06 pm »
Whats going on in this place? I get this place location from the Lone Wanderer on the wasteland. At the first, everything was looking normal, but soon i realize something... weird? So the enemies in this place keep respawning all the time. And i mean, like keep ressurecting, arise from the dead right in front of ur eyes, preety creepy and fucked up. Is this a bug, or some another, weird, game mechanic? Its impossible to do anything in this place, at least in turn based mode, because enemies keep rising from the dead after like, 2 minuts. Normal Trappers and Bandits.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: The Ridgecrest Hotel
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 10:12:33 pm »
Also there're few places where you can see through door and wall (left side of building, I will try to show it on screens later).
GUN FOR HIRE

Pieskov

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 10:17:16 pm »
Yeah, I keep getting attacked through the walls (NOT WINDOWS) multiple times xD

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 01:10:10 am »
Was there any reference to a drug trip in the hotel? It sounds too crazy to be a bug, so maybe you're experiencing a "bad trip"?

Karlor

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 03:57:00 am »
Who gives this quest?

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2017, 05:33:00 am »
Lone Traveller you meet in encounter or at Tobacco Farm (sometimes).

Pieskov

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2017, 07:17:11 am »
So anyone know something about this location? Seems like u are unable (at least me) to enter there in Real Time, it ALWAYS force turn based, and one turn can be 2-3 min long. Enemies keep resping in INFUCKINGSANLY fast rate, and it seems to be nothing there at all, 0 loot. Whats the point of this insanly bugged place?

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2017, 08:06:10 am »
Yeah, it's all nice and fun but not with this horde of zombies raising from the dead over and over.

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2017, 09:05:34 am »
it takes some time for them to respawn and I think you got to know this location while in TB mode so it now defaults to TB every time you enter. (same as mutie quest)

its possible to kill them, we've been there with a friend and killed a shitload of them, but still, we were there with low tier guns so we died, with better stuff we'd have them all dead before their respawn.

BTW - LOOT there is a complete CRAP not worth even picking. on the other hand it's good exp.
The Almighty Gaylords

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2017, 09:22:36 am »
Location is like every other quest yellow locations, what you have when you taking thats you gonna have in location

Right now that location is quite uh broken because of need to polish map and in rt because of absurd fa still

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2017, 05:45:21 pm »
Yup, it needs total fix. Waves of zombies is big waste of ammo. And a little bit an exp abuse.
GUN FOR HIRE