March 28, 2024, 11:54:42 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Daily Khan (Issue 47)  (Read 3267 times)

⛧Donnie Darko⛧

• Supporter
  • Dirty, Mean, and Most Importantly Rude.
    • View Profile
The Daily Khan (Issue 47)
« on: September 05, 2017, 06:44:31 am »

TKs-VirusMS

• Scrubs. Scrubs never change
    • View Profile
    • The Khans Website
Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 47)
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 03:07:49 pm »
Another glorious victory in the name of Baron Mengelito!
Viren be proud!

Leftover

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 04:47:22 pm »
viren is rolling in pepperoni right now if see this bs

[reloaded] khans dominated pve server filled by 5lvl players
[fonline2] khans dominated access to bbs dicks

even your own members laughin on this bs
Quote from: Zek

>The Khans have dominance of Season 3 Town Control.
I see this as a joke. So what if we have dominance? Is it really dominance? The way things are I see this as being dominant of all the Hinkley Arenas from Season 2 rather than dominating a Town. Sure you fight, but what do you gain from doing so? You don't get any items, you get no loot, you risk losing exp at the most from fighting other players but if you want to argue and debate that a loss of 200xp (or less) from getting killed by another player is enough to get yourself rigged up for PvP then you have seriously lost yourself.

Knuckle

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 05:19:43 pm »
viren is rolling in pepperoni right now if see this bs

[reloaded] khans dominated pve server filled by 5lvl players
[fonline2] khans dominated access to bbs dicks

even your own members laughin on this bs
Quote from: Zek

>The Khans have dominance of Season 3 Town Control.
I see this as a joke. So what if we have dominance? Is it really dominance? The way things are I see this as being dominant of all the Hinkley Arenas from Season 2 rather than dominating a Town. Sure you fight, but what do you gain from doing so? You don't get any items, you get no loot, you risk losing exp at the most from fighting other players but if you want to argue and debate that a loss of 200xp (or less) from getting killed by another player is enough to get yourself rigged up for PvP then you have seriously lost yourself.

AA need alliance with who ever to do pvp, Napalm needs his Northan alliance to fight, forbidden society needed alliance to fight so your point is invalid in relation to this,

Don't get salty because khans have domination at the moment in the game, to get this dominance khans have had to fight PvP factions such as hawks who are veterans and higher then level 5 :) again your point is in valid.

Knuckle

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 05:36:28 pm »
Regards to Zek comments he is not implying Khans are joke he is just disagreeing with the server.

Khans having domination of any kind of server gives annoyance towards our enemy, and we thrive on hate from other towards us specially when it always back fires in your enemy's face, which is something to be proud of because no matter what we have done our job "things just got worse" our motto :) and this is one of the reason of our mottos,

Of a faction can claim dominance of a server that has over 250 players is good no matter what the server is impressive and defeating experienced factions to get there is impressive, when a whole server says u are a TB faction and you prove them wrong by constantly wrecking them making factions disband pvp factions, winning 80% of your fights and then returning to dominate against older factions is good, If the server didn't go dead for them few months while no one played except Uv Khans would of easily taken dominance previous session, Uv took it when no-one played, khans taken it when the server is double the numbers the. Before,

GG guys

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 05:55:32 pm »
Game is 2 days old, relax with your "domination". Most players have just started playing it. I haven't even created a char yet... Also, when I play CS, I don't get any loot and I still play the game.

Knuckle

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 06:14:36 pm »
Game is 2 days old, relax with your "domination". Most players have just started playing it. I haven't even created a char yet... Also, when I play CS, I don't get any loot and I still play the game.

Game was out on Friday so 5 days old and said currently dominating, and not talking about myself but talking about my faction so to be fair your comments are   :facepalm

Hawkes have pvp ready chars

TKs-VirusMS

• Scrubs. Scrubs never change
    • View Profile
    • The Khans Website
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2017, 06:23:00 pm »
If you count that for nothing, come prove us wrong in true pvp instead of yapping here, lads.

Knuckle

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2017, 06:24:05 pm »
If you count that for nothing, come prove us wrong in true pvp instead of yapping here, lads.

Well said mate

Hauti

• Supporter
  • Learn German and get gut Junge
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2017, 06:26:17 pm »
Domination is domination  8)