April 24, 2024, 03:47:01 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Player Driven Caravans  (Read 1184 times)

Mexican Jesus

Player Driven Caravans
« on: September 04, 2017, 04:01:57 pm »
So i bought a cart for my brahmin and its giving me encounters every 5 meters even tough i have 100% outdoorsman so i belive i triggered a player driven caravan. Now the question is; why dont i recive money when i enter a city? Do i need to carry something or talk to someone?  ???

mojuk

• View Profile
Re: Player Driven Caravans
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 04:14:15 pm »
- Player-driven caravans - buy a caravan cart and sell it in another location for profit - keep in mind that every encounter is forced, you can get caravan-only encounters and caravans in encounters are visible from WM.

Buy caravan cart, drive to other town, sell caravan cart to NPC that is selling/buying caravan carts in this city (most if not all big cities should have one).
To sell caravan you have to have key to it in hand. After you park in town you have 2 min protection on your caravan cart against lockpicking.
(SF, NR, BH, Redding, Den, Modoc, VC, Gecko, NCR, Klamath, Boneyard, HUB, JT, Necropolis, Gun Runners)

You will have forced encounters even with max outdoorsman and your encounters will be visible on worldmap.

People can kill you and steal your caravan cart (lockpick it) so it's best to get some friends as guards.
You can lock lockpicked caravan using lock and get a new key to it.
:facepalm