April 18, 2024, 11:32:12 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: 3rd Session Info  (Read 4628 times)

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: 3rd Session Info
« on: September 04, 2017, 10:40:18 am »
I think its good no-drop idea, cuz some people dont have much time to farm and they just come to pvp, and also there will be more pvp, cuz no fear of losing gear.

For now only bad thing is that you cant run away from armed npcs in encounters.

no, this is just an excuse.

I also do not have much time to play but I do not anticipate no drop thing. It's simply for pussies.

I tried to really find a bright side of this and there is one, pussies will finally bring their t4.

By the way ... now that this became pussy-loaded version of fonline, you can see people crying about:

* weapons are breaking way too fast
* loot from npc are in suckmycock condition
* there are traps around lockers in random encounters

Whoa.. as I said many times, I do believe in "no-drop" revert in near future.
The Almighty Gaylords

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
Re: Re: 3rd Session Info
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 11:02:42 am »
also there will be more pvp, cuz no fear of losing gear.

Oldfags did PvP because of the risk/reward. How on earth would more people do more PvP if no party will benefit from it? What is there to get out of PvP now? It will decrease is what I am going to preach; PvP will crash and burn until there is nothing left. IMO the only PvP that will take place is player killing people over level 24 to grief them back down to level 24, but even then that will take a while.

This season's no loot is reminiscent of the Rick and Morty episode with the "immortality field" where you can never truly die. Except this isn't exactly that, but more of a "Hinkley Field" since gear is kept upon death.

Spoiler: show
I am very salty about the no loot if you can not tell already lads.
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

Kaso

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 11:19:57 am »
* weapons are breaking way too fast
* loot from npc are in suckmycock condition
* there are traps around lockers in random encounters

Those are indeed issues that I hope will be adressed in due time.

It would also be great to have a way to increase the max conditions of items back to 100.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 11:30:03 am by Kaso »

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2017, 11:26:24 am »

It would also be great to have a way to increase the max conditions of items back to 100.

Those are issues?

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU NOOBS?

Move to Japan to fucking play loli-version of Fallout online.

It's really better to keep noobs like this playing and get bored in few months or pvp players who keep it alive till the end? I haven't seen a single fucking video of these noobs describing their lives with loot and pve stuff.

There exist only guide videos and pvp videos ... nothing else keeps it alive. PVP is 85% of what fallout*online* is FFS.

Time to remove pvp screens & videos section and create a new one "Your successful PVE hunt screens & videos"
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 11:31:59 am by POWERPUFF »
The Almighty Gaylords

Pieskov

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2017, 11:36:04 am »
Yeah, that no loot thing need to be fixed. Like, let EQ drop after death, but u are able to keep at least weapons, or something. With this change, FOnline turn to casual PvE minigame.

Wreese

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2017, 11:38:20 am »

Those are issues?

It's really better to keep noobs like this playing and get bored in few months or pvp players who keep it alive till the end? I haven't seen a single fucking video of these noobs describing their lives with loot and pve stuff.

There exist only guide videos and pvp videos ... nothing else keeps it alive. PVP is 85% of what fallout*online* is FFS.

Time to remove pvp screens & videos section and create a new one "Your successful PVE hunt screens & videos"

Yeah, PvP is what 85% of the game is, and it looks like they're trying to change that to keep a stable playerbase for the future. Don't get me wrong, I've been a PvP ape since the 2nd session of 2238, but we should all be open to some change.

Atleast give it a chance to see how everything unfolds.

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2017, 11:53:06 am »
if you want to change it a bit with no real impact to loyal PvP player-base then make it no drop until you reach lvl 15.

Level 24 would give enough space to create PvP builds who would be running into fights fearless - so kind of abusing. Level 15 means nothing and yet gives noobs enough time to settle their shit down and jerk off from being able to successfully drop their shitty loot from boneyard to tent placed randomly over worldmap.

btw give it a time - yeah, I was saying the same, but quickly realized people who were really the ones keeping it alive in session 2 are starting builds on another servers, so clock is ticking.

By the time devs realize the no drop shit kept 20 noobs but forced 60 players to leave to another server, might be already too late.

Think. Act.

Hates in comments does mean only thing - people still care about Reloaded's future. If they didn't they wouldn't really bother crying off. Including me.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 11:56:38 am by POWERPUFF »
The Almighty Gaylords

Kaso

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2017, 11:54:29 am »

I am sorry to have offended you! :(

But I have to say: I´m afraid people like you are the reason why so many players keep away from Fallout Online. They say the player base in most Fallout Online shards is full of toxic, hatefull grief player who get their only joy from making the game experience of others miserable.

I think Fallout Online has a lot of potential (that is until Bethesda will release an official mmorpg)

Hopefully FOnline Reloaded will fill the niche of that only FOnline shard where players actually help each other and work together.

Yes, the world of Fallout is harsh. It should be harsh. But it should not be filled with hateful players.

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2017, 12:02:19 pm »
Spoiler: show

I am sorry to have offended you! :(

But I have to say: I´m afraid people like you are the reason why so many players keep away from Fallout Online. They say the player base in most Fallout Online shards is full of toxic, hatefull grief player who get their only joy from making the game experience of others miserable.

I think Fallout Online has a lot of potential (that is until Bethesda will release an official mmorpg)

Hopefully FOnline Reloaded will fill the niche of that only FOnline shard where players actually help each other and work together.

Yes, the world of Fallout is harsh. It should be harsh. But it should not be filled with hateful players.

You are so wrong. Must be new?

PvP is what keeps server alive, not you random scrubs grabbing hatchet , chopping some wood.

In session 2 noobs like you had many options..
1) join apk faction to get support
2) stay away from frequently pk-run-through locations

In session 3 PvP players have one option..
1) waste their ammo for nothing and pretend to enjoy it

What's the point of dungeons?

You kill slags and someone with steal maxxed out just take your well deserved loot with you being unable to kill him and take your loot back.

What's the point of crafting in unprotected towns?

Do you have to be afraid to lose your shit? No. Just go there and fucking craft whatever you want, people might kill you but it only slows down your process by 1 minute. Your loot will be safely stored in your pockets!
The Almighty Gaylords

Kaso

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2017, 12:11:29 pm »
Not the full loot is the problem. But it is the kind of players it attracts.

PvP is still possible!
What is different is the feeling of just having someone killed and hours and hours of work that player put into getting his equiptment has been wasted.

That is what grief players are getting their Hard On from.

And that is what´s keeping many players away from FOnline.

Players like you... POWERPUFF

bayer monsanto

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2017, 12:23:02 pm »
powerpuff has always proven his autism on these forums and we won't miss him

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2017, 12:23:53 pm »
I have adjustd to the no loot thing better than I thought I would but I still don't like it. I think with all the new features added (quests, ways to generate caps etc) it makes even more sense for this session to be full loot than even the previous one.

Surely if making things safe for new players is important (debatable) then a compromise of no loot from players below level 24 is the way forward?
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2017, 12:29:48 pm »
Kaso:

PvP mostly happened in:

* dungeons
* on TC
* fire traps

People went in expecting fight, expecting to win and get loot from lockers and/or loot from players. It always satisfied me to occasionally kill more than 3 players alone and get some gear for further use. Now the satisfaction is what? Wasted ammo for wakizashi blade from locker?

People like me - you are way too misguided, - I do help randoms and I do not always kill on sight, even bringing them stuff or helping them out and I know people like you most likely stay away from TC/dungeons, so what's the issue?

You fight to gain something.

bayer - I'm not sure if it's worth to reply something to you, your little brain might not be able to process any kind of information that requires IQ higher than 30.
The Almighty Gaylords

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: 3rd Session Info
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2017, 02:42:20 pm »
Yeah, full loot was great especially for lone-wolfs, who were killed after doing whole dungeon by a  bunch of cucks camping on spawn...
GUN FOR HIRE

Knuckle

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2017, 04:37:10 pm »
:)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 05:37:53 pm by Knuckle »