April 25, 2024, 10:45:29 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Making PVP/PK/APK more interesting in s3  (Read 5281 times)

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
Re: Making PVP/PK/APK more interesting in s3
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2017, 07:57:47 pm »
PKs and APKs don't exist. It's just a title people brand themselves. Look at UVs post, anti pk for justice crap while they kill some noob farming gecko pelts.

And what's the point of karma system if it can easily be fixed. Nobody cares about that crap and the only thing to make PvP satisfying is being able to loot your opponent/kill. Yes this is literally what people care about.

No, that was me. I had killed Napalm several times previously... because it was Napalm. That character is my crafter with the Section 8 leader tag.

Ironically he's the only player I've PK'd since early last session.  :o

Still, the whole PK/APK thing is silly. Everyone (in PK/APK terms) has their reasoning or excuses to kill other players, but they all want to kill other players. The difference is their justification.  I've legit only known one player in this game who never killed any critter, NPC, or player.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 08:18:07 pm by Wind_Drift »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2017, 06:38:24 am »
I don´t see the connection between "loot" and "good PvP".

Looking at all those PvP computer games out there... From Counter Strike to Star Craft, from Battlefield to League of Legends... there is nothing comparable to "full loot". And those games still attract PvP oriented players.

So, please spare me with equating "good PvP" with "full loot". Those are things which have nothing in common with each other.

Are you kidding me? Did you just compare Battlefield and other games to FOnline  :facepalm :facepalm

I was about to take you seriously but then saw you made your account last month...explains a lot.

@Winddrift kek

Kaso

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2017, 06:51:06 am »
Yes, I admit: I am a new player!

How old does my account have to be in order to be taken serious? One year? Five years?

When I started to read about FOnline, lots of people wrote warnings, because the player base is considered "toxic".

Why do you people are so desperately trying to prove that prejudice?

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2017, 09:05:33 am »
The player base is most definitely toxic. A good starting point is to not compare FOnline to majorly known video games!
Also one month isn't much time for a player of 1+ year(s) to take note on your subjective ideas on how to change the game etc:

If your car broke down, would you let it be fixed by a highschool student who has recently started learning vehicle engineering, or a car mechanic who has been fixing cars for many years?
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

Kaso

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2017, 09:49:48 am »
I don´t want to change it... I trust the Devs with their decission for the recent changes.

I really like the new season. I played fpr about two weaks in season 2 and I am really happy with season 3.

Of course there are some minor things, but the Devs are doing an outstanding job in correcting them with astonishing speed.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2017, 09:51:21 am »
The player base is most definitely toxic. A good starting point is to not compare FOnline to majorly known video games!
Also one month isn't much time for a player of 1+ year(s) to take note on your subjective ideas on how to change the game etc:

If your car broke down, would you let it be fixed by a highschool student who has recently started learning vehicle engineering, or a car mechanic who has been fixing cars for many years?

Belive me, it depends on more things than you think :D
Car is not a fortune comparison ;)
GUN FOR HIRE

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2017, 02:32:40 pm »
Player if they gona abyse my sugestion killing 24 level alt ,good luck with 1200 exp in 2 minutes(respawn and back to base,tent), It can be good for leveling up maybe your started character, but faster and better way is to doing quests(where is award is items) you have much faster and better solution for leveling your characters than this. In game you have so many quests. I was spent 8-10 hours just to explore hub. I will be on mutie quest who can give me award for killing in weapons and gear, no to wait my alt to comeback from respawn aria who give me nothing because i will dont have progress in game. Faster way is to farm ghouls in necropolis, who will spawn you same loot also, killing rats job in junktown who give you 5k experience and 500 caps in two minutes, or bountyes from hub...hm.. go and good luck with killing your alts.