April 19, 2024, 10:15:37 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: [QUEST] MAIN QUEST CAN'T CHECK MAIL AT POST OFFICE  (Read 1820 times)

guyfier

• View Profile
[QUEST] MAIN QUEST CAN'T CHECK MAIL AT POST OFFICE
« on: September 03, 2017, 11:04:09 pm »
This is just after sending the book at the hub post office. The game then tells me to check my mail. When I click on "Do I have any mail?" I don't get an option to give in my name, instead I get the the message option in the attached picture. The dialogue screen then closes when that option is clicked. I'm not sure if this is a bug or I'm doing something wrong.

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
Re: [QUEST] MAIN QUEST CAN'T CHECK MAIL AT POST OFFICE
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 10:54:18 am »
Evil campaign/Wacky wasteland disables 25% or so of content. You can't check mail due to your chosen story line.

guyfier

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 05:02:59 pm »
Evil campaign/Wacky wasteland disables 25% or so of content. You can't check mail due to your chosen story line.

25% of content means it disables the functions of the current quest I'm on? I didn't get any issues until the post office. Also, the wacky wasteland story isn't even finished (coming soon).
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 05:37:24 pm by guyfier »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2017, 05:30:05 pm »
I have the Wacky Wasteland quest on Pip-boy, even though I don't remember to take it from anyone. Is there any option to get rid of this except re-roll?
GUN FOR HIRE

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 08:15:00 pm »
Wacky Wasteland mode is permanent and can't be removed. Also, it's found by talking to the husband during the tent in the wasteland quest. There's a ton of dialog warnings.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 09:37:46 am »
Wacky Wasteland mode is permanent and can't be removed. Also, it's found by talking to the husband during the tent in the wasteland quest. There's a ton of dialog warnings.
Yup, my bad. I wasn't aware that this season is so serious about small things (at least this small thing). Thx for info :)
GUN FOR HIRE