April 18, 2024, 12:07:49 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Third season debate  (Read 7091 times)

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Third season debate
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2017, 02:12:16 pm »
Sure, where we launched the first time (starting absolutely with no community), we did a bit of advertisement and we quickly had as much as 460 players online.

This time we did no advertisement (at all) because as written in changelog, this should be considered as test session, where we test things and fix bugs. Later we'll do some advertisement properly and there will be more players.

You don't understand simple things and live in alternate reality, so I'm not going to waste more time by replying to you.

NarrowMinded

• View Profile
Re: Third season debate
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2017, 02:22:04 pm »
Ok I don't accept this : "You don't understand simple things and live in alternate reality, so I'm not going to waste more time by replying to you."

But I accept that : "This time we did no advertisement (at all) because as written in changelog, this should be considered as test session, where we test things and fix bugs. Later we'll do some advertisement properly and there will be more players."

Thank you, ok no problems don't answer me then. Just try to read me if you have time. It is enough.