April 18, 2024, 03:02:25 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: fonline reloaded Season 3 Bugs  (Read 5855 times)

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
fonline reloaded Season 3 Bugs
« on: September 01, 2017, 07:52:41 pm »
I dont know it is bug...about tent quest, i finish quest, but locations from tent quest are still visible http://imgur.com/a/XF8Pq
http://imgur.com/a/Sfdpn

Terminat

• View Profile
Re: fonline reloaded Season 3 Bugs
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 02:45:29 pm »
I have this also. What is more it seems that for some people the quest doesn't appear after reaching 2 lvl. In my case only leaving NCR activated it. My friend also had to do this. Leaving Hub or other towns didn't activate this quest.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 03:39:37 pm »
Same here, only leaving NCR worked. Still seeing those tent quest locations after 24h passed.
GUN FOR HIRE

cthulchu

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2017, 03:59:26 pm »
Veki, I'll use your topic if you don't mind.

The new (special) encounters:

1. The injured caravan. Guys, fix it please. The map is terrible. Just try to talk to the only "alive" npc. First, he's standing. Second, he's 255/255 hp. Third, he doesn't die when he dies.

2. The intelligent plants map. You forgot to implement to logout. I found the map yesterday before going to sleep. I decided to sleep before answering the plant's questions... and... There's no location anymore. (maybe due to server reloads though)

3. The cows in the lander's point. There could be a few more cows with like 25% faster respawn. I had to steal other people's cow loot and feel bad about it. But that was in the rush times just when s3 started. I then made a few more characters and had just enough cows for myself. Still, I would do something to the cows there.

4. Almost forgot! LP has a lot of crap lying around cuz noobs throw it. Would be cool it we could get rid of everything dropped once a day or something.

5. Quests in LP don't appear in the pip boy. All of them are lazy quests. It's not that hard to make a proper quest. I hope other quests are better.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 06:02:00 pm by cthulchu »

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2017, 06:05:39 pm »
tent quest on level two you can get if you spare some time like 5 minutes in city, thats why you dont get tent quest...that is not bug.
also i have to report this one, exit area in NCR don't work http://imgur.com/a/qe92U

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2017, 06:30:29 pm »
tent quest on level two you can get if you spare some time like 5 minutes in city, thats why you dont get tent quest...that is not bug.
also i have to report this one, exit area in NCR don't work http://imgur.com/a/qe92U

It not works,indeed. And when you drop in from WM to Residental Area, go to the green exit grid between Res.Area and Main City, you will be kicked out to WM.
GUN FOR HIRE

cthulchu

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2017, 07:28:13 pm »
The quests in LP don't give karma. It's weird.

Kaso

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2017, 11:46:08 pm »
During the family-physician-quest in Junktown, I get stuck in dialogue. I can exit the dialogue with Esc, but if I click my answer, I dont advance.

cthulchu

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2017, 12:54:04 am »
LP, again: you forget to clear mobs' inventories on respawn

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2017, 02:34:36 pm »
JT Doctor quest and Main Quest should be fixed next update. Thanks for the reports!

Lander's Point wasn't meant to be in the pipboy logs to prevent clogs. Once you've gotten all the quests it's pretty overwhelming. We didn't want to add 13 more. Lander's Point is also not designed to keep player's interest. It's a tutorial camp. Nothing more. The real game takes place outside of those sheltered walls.

Tent in the Wasteland decays after 3 days RL time.

cthulchu

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2017, 05:00:29 pm »
in s2 both locations, the tent and the farm disappeared on completion. Now they're both up. It is a bug.

I found another one... some cars can't be scavenged although having the sign when you hover. Most likely it's due to the blockers those cars organically have. I found two such cars in JT

Also, it would be cool to, instead of manually adding scavengable scenery, add scavenging function to all scenery of this type in all maps. This way we could scavenge stuff everywhere. It makes sense in-game. Cuz there's no reason for me to be able to scavenge this car in Junktown, but not in a random encounter.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 06:28:38 pm by cthulchu »

Kaso

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2017, 08:32:54 am »
Once you've gotten all the quests it's pretty overwhelming. We didn't want to add 13 more.

On that subject:
Is it just me or do others have a similar Problem?
If I click at a quest in my pipboy, it opens either the wrong quest, or a blank page.

It´s like the "hyperlinks" are broken or the pushable buttons do not allign with the shown text.
For me it is not possible to see which quests I have.

Also: would it be possible to move completed quests to a different section or maybe mark them somehow like this?

Thank you very much for your good work!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 08:52:45 am by Kaso »

Terminat

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2017, 09:08:05 am »
I've checked that. I spent more than half an hour in Hub. The location didn't appear. Then I went to NCR. I've spent there 2-3 minutes and the location showed up immediately.

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2017, 05:21:23 am »
HUB -Kali Kalune quest is broken...how broken? she tell me only once what i need to bring her, if i log out, go do something others thing to do...good luck, listen very carefully she will tell that only once -.- it was 2xsmg, 3xflamers, 3x10mm pistols or? i dont know if i am ever bring her flamer -.-. Before this quest was work good. but now wtf???

swinglinered

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2017, 05:06:26 am »
Veki, I'll use your topic if you don't mind.

4. Almost forgot! LP has a lot of crap lying around cuz noobs throw it. Would be cool it we could get rid of everything dropped once a day or something.

Good!
People there are to help others.
Some people can use that stuff to finish LP faster.
Are people still using the Still as a Common Gear/Materials Pool?