March 29, 2024, 12:24:11 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: 3rd Session Info  (Read 80318 times)

danivalus

• View Profile
Re: 3rd Session Info
« Reply #180 on: September 15, 2017, 11:15:56 am »
If you want to fill a fear, you no need no droped gear!!! )))

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 15, 2017, 11:19:48 am »
If you want to feel a fear, get yourself a 150k EUR mortgage loan.

danivalus

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 15, 2017, 11:29:58 am »
Allready done! 150k EUR on 13.5% per year!!! 15 years was, 7 years remind. )))

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 15, 2017, 11:32:09 am »
Pale face brave man, howgh!

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 15, 2017, 03:00:45 pm »
You can forget about full loot enabled from certain level or "loot switch" turned on/off by players because it would be abusable and/or confusing, dunno how many times I have to repeat this.

As said in changelog there will be locations with loot enabled and that's it.

All talking about "old fallout game with shitty graphics that relies fully on adrenaline" is worth absolutely nothing, a bit of advertisement and there will be many more players, but yeah, the game needs to have less bugs than atm. If you're not playing games since yesterday then you'd know that many people don't give much shit about graphics but they care about overall gameplay, content, immersion, competition or achievements (whatever they may be). Stop thinking that everyone plays games in the way you do.

antalope

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 15, 2017, 08:02:58 pm »
Kilgore is smart guy, I can agree with all that he said. No drop was a smart decision and cry from old players, that are used to old mechanics, was expected. More advertising, more players, for sure.

Kron Solo

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 16, 2017, 04:51:27 am »
What about auto-aiming for snipers? FO2238Config's binds don't working in this session i think (on my computer with Widows 10 didn't)

AtomicWrangler

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 16, 2017, 05:05:14 am »
It is working u just need to copy-paste your binds between two folders, as stated on first page of this thread.
"FO2238Config.exe at the moment saves bindings in wrong file, FOnline2238.cfg.
Game reads bindings from Reloaded.cfg."
Roleplaying Rider

Kron Solo

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 16, 2017, 07:11:56 am »
It is working u just need to copy-paste your binds between two folders, as stated on first page of this thread.
"FO2238Config.exe at the moment saves bindings in wrong file, FOnline2238.cfg.
Game reads bindings from Reloaded.cfg."
THANKS  :D

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 16, 2017, 07:17:13 am »
No i actually dont play new games i stick to retro games as they were made to be difficult where only skilled/knowledgeable players may succeed(that competition and gameplay you mentioned).And i wouldnt play this game if all i cared about was adrenaline, you used to play games so you know the endless hours of work in between. You missed my entire point which is that when content is lacking you need a solid core endgame to actually retain players for extended amounts of time.

I wasnt telling you how to run your server because i know that you will do as you like regardless and maybe if you played thus game you would have a different view than you do. You havent played since 2013. Thats fair because your server your decisions. Doesnt mean that you always make the right decision and that i cant discuss it with other players. Maybe such discussion would get someone to make another server which you love when people make more servers.

Also i was just toying around with idea of lvl based drop. There is always a way to fight abuse if you are creative enough but drop through locations is fine too. Definitely easier to implement. As long as there is some kind of endgame because if you rely on "immersion" and content(that is made far more slowly than people complete) player retention will be low.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 07:48:52 am by Beer »

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 16, 2017, 07:59:21 am »
maybe if you played thus game you would have a different view than you do. You havent played since 2013.

You are deeply wrong.

But I agree, developers should play their games, it's the easiest way to check what's wrong and doesn't depend on (mostly biased) feedback. However, there is not much time for it.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 08:18:32 am by Kilgore »

Geckyou

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 16, 2017, 11:56:18 am »
why t4 n implants not spawning anymore on ares/glow/ruined military bunker? and why a cant see this changes in changelog?
please response

emrebnk

• pfft
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 16, 2017, 01:24:12 pm »
so it actually happened. damn.

ninjaijk

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 17, 2017, 01:49:44 pm »
Btw, i just want to tell you all how this "no drop" bullshee is to bee handed. This is not personal opinions, it is how it works. Do it or dont, but there is an elepant in the room.
First, you dont ask people what they want, they will adapt. Think dark souls, tink buttsex etc.
Second, I came here for the wastelands, and i found disney land. I still play, i like this server, content is great, classes are more belanced imo, and i like the first fallouts anyway, every once in a while I return here no matter what. But i want the wastelands not disney land, not for loot, or flame the forum, or what ever. Because this is a game about the wastelands. If I want disney land I go play bethesda, much better graphic. FO4 is just a click away. I came here expecting some real feelings. Lets face it, other mmorpgs are shee, with a few exception.
Third, do you know what a "trammel" is? It's an ancient word from a distant past, that means "the beginning of the path that leads to the end", ie "the wrong way". This session is becoming a "trammel". Just to say, if you know what i mean.
Last, what to do: do a "blessing", every character can "bless" one item in his inventory. This can be changed freely at any time, but just one item at a time. The "blessed" item dont drop, everything else does. Problem solved.

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 17, 2017, 02:01:03 pm »
I love how randoms have solution for everything and knows better :D