Password:

Topic: Server wipe.  (Read 20287 times)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
Re: Server wipe.
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2017, 06:37:21 am »
This session was too long and became boring.
I hope old faces will come back to show themselves.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Knife_cz

• TISM is the best band ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2017, 07:04:10 am »
its totally funny how you disrepect other people time and totally dont care, if you dont want to have community and players just tell them that it is over instead of playing mind "games" like 12 years old kid ,i know you dont owe anything to anyone as devs but still u managed to create game and gain people who play it and are part of it .
If its grace that you give any info about when is it or its not online and looking backwards at the doding answers it shows how unmature you guys have to be with this acting

Quit whining just because it isn't precisely on time. Waiting for one day never killed anyone.
Have some god damn patience instead of spewing your insults around.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2017, 07:05:51 am »
its totally funny how you disrepect other people time and totally dont care, if you dont want to have community and players just tell them that it is over instead of playing mind "games" like 12 years old kid ,i know you dont owe anything to anyone as devs but still u managed to create game and gain people who play it and are part of it .
If its grace that you give any info about when is it or its not online and looking backwards at the doding answers it shows how unmature you guys have to be with this acting

Stop crying, here's changelog for new season and client download, especially for you: http://tinyurl.com/2fcpre6

Geckyou

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2017, 07:14:56 am »

Stop crying, here's changelog for new season and client download, especially for you: http://tinyurl.com/2fcpre6
Good vibe  ;D

VVish

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2017, 07:26:46 am »
Thanks for playing.

You guys seems like don't understand how golden dev is - thanking his community for playing the game he's developing despite all.
Pure Black Blue interface.
Member of Bang Bang Smash.
Mercenary.

Pieskov

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2017, 08:15:04 am »

Leim

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2017, 08:58:46 am »
Sitrep: its finally bed time. may I wake up to :server online:

Kilgore did you have a good sleep while a bunch of diehards waited for season 3?

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2017, 09:11:28 am »
Not so good, I had to set an alarm clock at 2.00, woke up, shut down the server from my fucking phone and continue sleeping  ::)

Imperator

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2017, 09:16:18 am »
:'DDDDDDDD

ExoPlay

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2017, 09:31:36 am »
Kilgor can u tell when the server will be ready?:)

jobany

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2017, 09:37:31 am »
Not so good, I had to set an alarm clock at 2.00, woke up, shut down the server from my fucking phone and continue sleeping  ::)
will there be an updated server or not?

OgyyGamer

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2017, 09:47:07 am »
Kilgore can you tell us when server gone be online again? Thank you. In polish, możesz nam powiedzieć kiedy serwery będą online? Z góry dziękuję.

Lavi

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2017, 09:47:52 am »
And there is me, drinking my tea from big cup. Laughing at all those people who are so desperately asking when server will be Up.
I waited 3 weeks without playing fonline to have a new start and I can wait a bit more.

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2017, 09:49:20 am »
And there is me, drinking my tea from big cup. Laughing at all those people who are so desperately asking when server will be Up.
I waited 3 weeks without playing fonline to have a new start and I can wait a bit more.

We have been waiting for years :D

Glad that it finally happens.

OgyyGamer

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2017, 09:50:44 am »
I am not desperate, I play also in other games but after a year, maybe longer, I would like to return to the game again.