March 28, 2024, 09:29:50 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Las Tunas settlement map (wip)  (Read 1636 times)

aivan

• Patria o Muerte
    • View Profile
Las Tunas settlement map (wip)
« on: August 29, 2017, 07:22:34 pm »

hello fonline reloaded community, im here to share the maps i made. the scenary its almost finished but now i need to hard work in dialogues/scripts/quest. im posting this because i want your feedback and with that also i can improve it with news ideas. also if some one want to help me testing if there is a bug with the scene tellme cause i cant startup the worldmapeditor by some reason (windows 10 maybe fuck up my pc) sorry for my english also for the dialogs when i finish the trees of them i will need a english speaker to correct my own errors typing in a foregein language, so this is the place to found him/her

- lore:
Spoiler: show
Las Tunas its a settlement of scavengers close to a pre apocalipsis route, between san francisco and the hub, the place its there from 3 generations and actually they live trading with caravans and couriers. if you are going to west from hub, this is the place where you can take a rest and get provisions to finish your travel.
 -a caravan its getting repaired one of their bikes before their go to san francisco
 -there is a mechanic who repairs caravans cars or motorcycles with some knowledge about electronics he can teach you something, he is the repairman of the settlement and his dead father manage to rebuild a little electric generator.
 -there is a gun/resources merchant who sells & buys any kind of small guns and ammo, he is good making ammo and repairing guns and provides the tacticals solutions to this place, provinding guns and such to the guards.
 -facing the north its a well guarded barricade, deathclaws and raiders are a problem and thats why they are behind all this wire fence and well armed.
 -to secure the electric generator and themselves, they made a little bunker to protect kids in case of atack by a deathclaw horde.
 -6 miles to the north there is a cave full of old toxic, pathogenic, radiactive residual of the prewar maybe in that times politics need to hide their shit to stay in the power. in this cave deathclaws made their nest, the residuals are warms and give they a great place to procreate. a ghoul is living with them. (this should be a quest, where a npc on the settlement ask you to do something againts the deathclaws, after you kill them all you talk to the ghoul and give a chance to stay alive if you have some outdoorsman skill and he tooks some eggs with him and goes to another cave wich you have spotted, if not you kill him and put a dynamite/c4/something and the cave its blowed).

- screens
Spoiler: show

Las tunas day

las tunas night

las tunas bunker

las tunas deathclawnest entrance (modified existing cavemap)

las tunas deathclawnest inside (modified existing cavemap)

Napalm

• View Profile
Re: Las Tunas settlement map (wip)
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 10:14:48 am »
Good one, have sense!