April 19, 2024, 06:48:26 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: 1.2.3.  (Read 1565 times)

Ultred

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« on: August 26, 2017, 12:56:53 pm »
FUCK the Mayweathers!! Anyone else pumped about tonights fight? I hope McGregor pounds that black ass into the dirt.
"If I'm going to die for a word, my word is pussy." - Animal Mother

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: 1.2.3.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 03:16:29 pm »
Some of the best 'boxers' could not beat Mayweather........let's see if you are right that the 'best' MMA fighter (21-3, 18 KOs) will defeat "Mayweather (49-0, 26 KOs), the best boxer of the last two decades".

https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/news/mayweather-vs-mcgregor-fight-prediction-card-undercard-odds-start-time/

I predict Mcgregor will be stunned after 3 rounds and start kicking like in MMA.

Nevertheless get ur popcorns popped and have some fun......

Ultred

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: 1.2.3.
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 04:20:08 pm »
All valid points, but...McGregors striking is underrated. When he won one of his titles it was due to striking not to any kind of submission. He beats his opponents facesbloody. The man can throw a punch and take a lot of damage.If he grapples it will be because Mayweather hugs him too much. If Mayweather wins it will be due to points or disqualification. If McGregor wins it will be from knockout or from TKO due to Mayweather being so bloodied up he can no longer see. One thing we agree on, it will be a hell of a fight.
"If I'm going to die for a word, my word is pussy." - Animal Mother