April 19, 2024, 12:12:50 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Player base problems  (Read 8160 times)

b0wcaster

• View Profile
Re: Player base problems
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2017, 05:19:40 am »
@Kelpy

Claw Company Mercs is a Merc faction. we charge for most dungeons, but at the same time, we also have NO issues helping new players for very cheap (normally just a cut of the loot) we can also help with some wasteland training and gear if its requested. If you see any of my members, simply request help and you'll receive it.

Knuckle

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2017, 03:31:37 pm »
@Kelpy

Claw Company Mercs is a Merc faction. we charge for most dungeons, but at the same time, we also have NO issues helping new players for very cheap (normally just a cut of the loot) we can also help with some wasteland training and gear if its requested. If you see any of my members, simply request help and you'll receive it.

Don't bother listening to this guy, he and his faction will kill u straight away,

Message me and I'll help u out the weekend or when. Ever u are free

General Devon Oliver

• Supporter
  • For Valor!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2017, 03:38:07 pm »
@Kelpy

Don't bother listening to this guy, he and his faction will kill u straight away,

Message me and I'll help u out the weekend or when. Ever u are free
Okay, what? we are neutral this session (for me) and we offer assistant to all. We don't shoot we shoot when shot upon on. I represent CCM but we don't kill people on sight.
Merc For Hire, Universal Player

Knuckle

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2017, 05:15:40 pm »
Stop lieing dude you guys are always killing new guys, this is why your faction is so small,

Stop trolling the new players and let the guys who wanna help, help him you really need to grow up

P. S i would never admit to being in a faction such as yours geeze
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 05:17:18 pm by Knuckle »

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2017, 07:04:33 pm »
There has been too much violence, too much pain.

We have all lost someone we love.

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2017, 05:17:57 am »
the khans are the best noobs helping faction, they truly make it safe. mad matt and ccm are top pk and hate new players, dont listen to their lies !

Carl Wheezer

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2018, 09:58:50 pm »
fuck. I barely go on forums but if I came back here often I would've took your help. it season three now, nothing to worry about. Game feels like fucking toy story three now. no problems all too easy. Fonline2  is full of fucking Russians and polish peeps so I have to go back. wich we had this season 3 playerbase but more people with good ol season 2.

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand ManiacsĀ®
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2018, 08:35:50 am »
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...