March 29, 2024, 01:54:57 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Player base problems  (Read 8133 times)

Kelpy G.

• View Profile
Player base problems
« on: August 14, 2017, 02:02:19 am »
Well today i attempted to go to vault 15 and died. Since i Know no one in this game is trustworthy My only option is is to go to green. She offers me o help whatsoever but gives me a gun and armor. Die again. Got swarmed by everyone there. Green as usual does not help me/anyone do anything but offers loot. And the tumor of a player base would shoot me on sight if i took them with me even if i had nothing.

Heyfray

• Old World Flag
    • View Profile
Re: Player base problems
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 02:10:50 am »
InsertWastelandisharsh.jpg

SaltyPasta

• I like to watch people get salty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 12:26:16 am »
Well today i attempted to go to vault 15 and died. Since i Know no one in this game is trustworthy My only option is is to go to green. She offers me o help whatsoever but gives me a gun and armor. Die again. Got swarmed by everyone there. Green as usual does not help me/anyone do anything but offers loot. And the tumor of a player base would shoot me on sight if i took them with me even if i had nothing.
That's what the game is like, if you don't like it then sorry dude, we can't help you.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 08:06:53 am »
Not everyone is bad, myself and I'm sure most of my clanmates would gladly help you out  :) hit us up in game next time your going to vault 15!

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 08:30:41 am »
Not everyone is bad, myself and I'm sure most of my clanmates would gladly help you out  :) hit us up in game next time your going to vault 15!
I would help out.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2017, 09:20:16 am »
I'm well known anty PK, contact me if you really want some help.
GUN FOR HIRE

Knuckle

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2017, 12:21:12 pm »

Hey hit me up, I will help you out no problems :) not all players are pkers me and my faction enjoy helping the newer guys out its a shame u have not crossed paths yet.

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2017, 02:13:12 pm »
I'm well known anty PK, contact me if you really want some help.

Khans patrol the wastes every day dealing with evil PKs and sending them to respawn, we should be considered the Police of the wasteland.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2017, 07:56:25 pm »
Well, that's something new...
GUN FOR HIRE

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2017, 01:27:18 am »
I have a feeling that you don't believe me...

Knuckle

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2017, 10:37:02 am »
Well, that's something new...

You are the biggest PK in the game!,

While khans try to make the wasteland safe and a enjoyable place to play, your out there tricking the new guys and killing then outright

Hit us up if u need help the biggest anty pk faction in reloaded

Perteks

• Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2017, 10:44:07 am »
Wow that shit never gets old

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2017, 11:11:57 am »
Chris my friend, I didn't say I don't belive you :)

Knuckle, easy man...I'm PK? WTF?
GUN FOR HIRE

Knuckle

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2017, 12:01:23 pm »
Chris my friend, I didn't say I don't belive you :)

Knuckle, easy man...I'm PK? WTF?

Yea the biggest one, we have had to put you down loads of times because your Killin friendly players, you offered your Merc status to us until we realised what u was doing to new players, you and your friends are reason new players leave these games  :facepalm

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2017, 03:48:09 pm »
We're all needed to heal the wasteland even if some people just want to see it burn. Well Matt you can't bring down with your evil ways neither can the corrupt UV "police" with their scrub bashing ways. Only by submission of all enemy faction before TKs will we have that peace until then we will fight the good fight 8)

#savethewasteland #stopawgansky #wakeupmatt

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016