April 28, 2024, 09:03:43 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: game clash and item steal in hub  (Read 1309 times)

akira br13

game clash and item steal in hub
« on: July 28, 2017, 08:53:57 pm »
heyfray ,hyperion and hauti are openning trade all time with intention to crash game when my younger brother was in play.Know how he even steal itens from iventory somehow ,i went on to see what happen and he stole me and crash my game to my surprise.after all he still making fun about it  and did again to show .you used to bann people for nothing like even faster jhon  for fast relog, and allow this shit in game? hes tring to crash my game all the time with trade and my itens are disappearing. i have some screenshots to prove.DO something please.
I know you like the khans and give them some advantages like editing bases ,free stuff and the like but thats far too much ..DO something man.

Heyfray

• Old World Flag
    • View Profile
Re: game clash and item steal in hub
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 11:15:50 pm »
I literally took an item from you in the trade menu, you were actually retarded enough to press "trade" back.

Dybal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 11:18:20 pm »
"I know you like the khans and give them some advantages"

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 07:32:55 am »
Someone proposing trade doesn't make you crash

Hidden trade does make you crash though, which you should just press ESC and move on. It's a known bug which hopefully gets fixed when wipe happens.

I literally took an item from you in the trade menu, you were actually retarded enough to press "trade" back.

If this is true then  ;D ;D ;D  :facepalm

Mega Faggot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2017, 09:14:35 am »
you used to bann people for nothing like even faster jhon  for fast relog, and allow this shit in game?

I am dying holy shit what's wrong with him?  :o

Nerevarine

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2017, 09:52:04 am »
>Wake up
>See This
>Regret going to forum
You literally just didn't notice when heyfray took your robes was it a shitty thing to do? Yeah were the khans I wouldn't expect much less. Also the item in which he took (your robes) were around 20k caps shitty condition and are rarely used tbh. And man you making up a story about a brother of yours that has no legs and plays fonline and he was the one playing when heyfray took his robes to try to guilt trip us was just fucking retarded and a shameful thing to do have some dignity and admit you fucked up.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 09:55:05 am by Nerevarine »

akira br13

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2017, 04:12:40 pm »
You are realy the kind of retarded that dont deserve answer.Keep on joking.
I had enouth of shit talk. they crashed my game more then once and dont let me play as well when in hub.Personal offence racial injurement and bullying are common in game but evething have limit, even patience so think before write to dont have more complication ok.Be happy playing this shit and i hope you get what you deserve.