March 29, 2024, 07:10:25 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Daily Khan (Issue 46)  (Read 28464 times)

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 46)
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2018, 10:09:10 am »
Omfg I didnt miss that reloaded toxic crap you guys trying to throw xD untermensch pidarasy in purest form, BUT this is not why we left Reloaded, there is tons much more pvp at fo2, devs are pleasant and helpful, pretty much even the biggest salt bags on fo2 are nothing compared to you guys xD we also miss reloaded, but we miss fighting our enemies, which we called names laughed when they loose, make videos on them but we fokken respected them, youre clearly not one of those people, well trained and devoted, youre just irrelevant forum warriors on a dead server. Hope you guys finally swallow that hatred directed at us without any reason, its just pointless and pathetic, if you got your base raped with a swastika from ammo on the ground, it was me :) and its your fault cos you were stupid enough to trust random guys joining your faction. Thats all, we're not that bad, we just used all the oppurtunities you gave us with your lazynes and stupidity. Good luck and have fun
What's that? Irrelevant? Pointless? Pathetic? Those are the words used to describe your existence.

Lmfao ikr ?
It's so ironically funny that it cracked me up abit when I read it last night.

I'm spending more time writting PMs to you, than I waste with these little salt miners.
Yo nigs.. guess what ? I still got some free slots in fine german salt mine for you.
Wouldn't be the first nor the last who lose themselves in zhe dark stollens :^D

Guess what Mantits pulled ? *lafin arse off af*
He came to Hub with a bunch of mates (I ignored that pitty low lifer, so he called some cucks to initate a conversation with me and give him fire support) and asked me about some war going on with them (not sure what else, as other than Bruce, I did not pay him attention like everyone else standing there)..
And I was like.. "what war" ? LMFAOOO
One dude just spammed random insults into his keyboard... and I was like..

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2018, 03:49:00 pm »
Omfg I didnt miss that reloaded toxic crap you guys trying to throw xD untermensch pidarasy in purest form, BUT this is not why we left Reloaded, there is tons much more pvp at fo2, devs are pleasant and helpful, pretty much even the biggest salt bags on fo2 are nothing compared to you guys xD we also miss reloaded, but we miss fighting our enemies, which we called names laughed when they loose, make videos on them but we fokken respected them, youre clearly not one of those people, well trained and devoted, youre just irrelevant forum warriors on a dead server. Hope you guys finally swallow that hatred directed at us without any reason, its just pointless and pathetic, if you got your base raped with a swastika from ammo on the ground, it was me :) and its your fault cos you were stupid enough to trust random guys joining your faction. Thats all, we're not that bad, we just used all the oppurtunities you gave us with your lazynes and stupidity. Good luck and have fun
What's that? Irrelevant? Pointless? Pathetic? Those are the words used to describe your existence.

Lmfao ikr ?
It's so ironically funny that it cracked me up abit when I read it last night.

I'm spending more time writting PMs to you, than I waste with these little salt miners.
Yo nigs.. guess what ? I still got some free slots in fine german salt mine for you.
Wouldn't be the first nor the last who lose themselves in zhe dark stollens :^D

Guess what Mantits pulled ? *lafin arse off af*
He came to Hub with a bunch of mates (I ignored that pitty low lifer, so he called some cucks to initate a conversation with me and give him fire support) and asked me about some war going on with them (not sure what else, as other than Bruce, I did not pay him attention like everyone else standing there)..
And I was like.. "what war" ? LMFAOOO
One dude just spammed random insults into his keyboard... and I was like..

You mean to tell me that even after all this time the Kucks still come, to do failed Hub Assaults???
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 02:22:53 am by Big Hat Logan »
This place is melting my mind. The inactivity is repressive!

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2018, 07:39:56 pm »
EDIT: I misread that.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 09:11:58 pm by Parabellum »

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2018, 02:24:13 am »
What ?

I have not been baseraped ever. Not once.
I have not baseraped ever. Not once.

Swastikas ?
What you been smoking ? Lay off the ice pipe kid.

no idea what ice pipe is
and it was my signature, big TKs sign and swastika underneath it

and bout not being baseraped and never baseraping anyone you just admitted you're a newbie that has no idea how glorious and unforgivable Reloaded was back in a day.
You have proven that you are a idiot. It's quite easy to NOT get baseraped, there are 2 golden rules, DON'T lose your tent map, and NEVER bring anyone into your base or tent. I've been here since Season 1 dumbass, and i've NEVER been baseraped before, but baserapes? Ahh, that's a different story.

Fantastic

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2018, 10:51:13 pm »
Smell that? Smells like a bunch of newfags who have no idea what they're talking about.

Not sure what this autistic kid smells through it's screen any ways.

Old socks or I dunno man.

What are these comebacks? I was expecting nothing and I'm still disappointed. Someone tell Parabellum that his little sister is on his forum account.

CannonFodder

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2018, 01:59:03 am »
... I've been here since Season 1 dumbass, and i've NEVER been baseraped before, but baserapes? Ahh, that's a different story.

Baserapes; The plural of baseraped. He has not been baseraped once.. But multiple times.

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2018, 03:36:03 am »
... I've been here since Season 1 dumbass, and i've NEVER been baseraped before, but baserapes? Ahh, that's a different story.

Baserapes; The plural of baseraped. He has not been baseraped once.. But multiple times.
Let's take a look at your faulty logic. Baserapes mean that I am not the one who has been baseraped, you use the word baserapes to refer to YOU baseraping someone.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2018, 07:17:20 am »

You leave my *FALSE* bae alone. -Para

« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2019, 06:39:59 pm »
I miss you all KHAN members they were so precious for the server. I never forget you bye bye :'(

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2019, 01:42:36 am »
I miss you all KHAN members they were so precious for the server. I never forget you bye bye :'(

We' re still keeping an eye on things once in a while, seems like everything we predicted with our magic 8-ball came true. No donations since mars, 2-5 players online. After all these years of abscence we are still the talk of the town, the true lifeblood of this community. Cater to our whims and we might grace Reloaded once more. First I want an official apology from the dev team for moving my S3 rant to the toxic caves aswell as a promise to follow my orders in the future.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Jaki

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2019, 11:52:08 pm »
I suspect that the solar system would supernova before you ever got an apology from this dev team. 

Heyfray

• Old World Flag
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2019, 06:13:07 am »
I miss you too random stranger.

TKs-Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2019, 11:47:42 am »

We' re still keeping an eye on things once in a while, seems like everything we predicted with our magic 8-ball came true. No donations since mars, 2-5 players online. After all these years of abscence we are still the talk of the town, the true lifeblood of this community. Cater to our whims and we might grace Reloaded once more. First I want an official apology from the dev team for moving my S3 rant to the toxic caves aswell as a promise to follow my orders in the future.

Reloaded without the khans, it would be like cutting all the scenes in a movie with the bad guy. Of course noone would want to watch that movie and if they did they would fall asleep. The dev team should apologize and then pay us to start playing before reloaded is completely forgotten.

Khans - All the things that makes life worth leaving.

YourNightmare

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2021, 09:32:52 pm »
What happened to Khan's?