March 29, 2024, 03:33:03 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Daily Khan (Issue 46)  (Read 28466 times)

Joe Lavender

• o/
    • View Profile
Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 46)
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2018, 04:08:54 am »
Oh what a pleasure to see we are missed ;) maybe not really, we always tried to be the worst there are, so maybe we actually failed if someone misses us here :( anyway as someone before said, if theres gonna be mechanics from season 2 (tc, loot drop, hexing, dungeons etc) we might actually come back, on other server we have a nice push and made some powerful allies so maybe they might come with us. Aaanyway, I'm really glad we are remembered. Keep on hexing those noobs boiz, best way to teach them to play is kill them and steal their loot.

KHAAAAAANS  o/

o/ man. I hope this will happen too.
Things just got worse.

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2018, 04:22:32 am »
Say kids.

Did you not take your pills when they let you out of psyche ward for the weekend ?

Do you see unicorns aswell, in your colorful little microcosm ? : ) Almost cute, like a bunch of little kids fencing with wooden sticks.

Say.. do khans still recruit roblox players ? PFFFFTTT

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2018, 05:37:44 am »
Oh what a pleasure to see we are missed ;) maybe not really, we always tried to be the worst there are, so maybe we actually failed if someone misses us here :( anyway as someone before said, if theres gonna be mechanics from season 2 (tc, loot drop, hexing, dungeons etc) we might actually come back, on other server we have a nice push and made some powerful allies so maybe they might come with us. Aaanyway, I'm really glad we are remembered. Keep on hexing those noobs boiz, best way to teach them to play is kill them and steal their loot.

KHAAAAAANS  o/
Hexing? Hah, what a bunch of normies.
This place is melting my mind. The inactivity is repressive!

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2018, 06:17:49 am »
Hexing unicorns in roblox.

PFFFFTTTTTTT

Dybal

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2018, 07:21:51 am »
Omfg I didnt miss that reloaded toxic crap you guys trying to throw xD untermensch pidarasy in purest form, BUT this is not why we left Reloaded, there is tons much more pvp at fo2, devs are pleasant and helpful, pretty much even the biggest salt bags on fo2 are nothing compared to you guys xD we also miss reloaded, but we miss fighting our enemies, which we called names laughed when they loose, make videos on them but we fokken respected them, youre clearly not one of those people, well trained and devoted, youre just irrelevant forum warriors on a dead server. Hope you guys finally swallow that hatred directed at us without any reason, its just pointless and pathetic, if you got your base raped with a swastika from ammo on the ground, it was me :) and its your fault cos you were stupid enough to trust random guys joining your faction. Thats all, we're not that bad, we just used all the oppurtunities you gave us with your lazynes and stupidity. Good luck and have fun

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2018, 07:44:37 am »
What ?

I have not been baseraped ever. Not once.
I have not baseraped ever. Not once.

Swastikas ?
What you been smoking ? Lay off the ice pipe kid.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 07:52:28 am by Parabellum »

Donnie Darko

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2018, 09:26:03 am »
Omfg I didnt miss that reloaded toxic crap you guys trying to throw xD untermensch pidarasy in purest form, BUT this is not why we left Reloaded, there is tons much more pvp at fo2, devs are pleasant and helpful, pretty much even the biggest salt bags on fo2 are nothing compared to you guys xD we also miss reloaded, but we miss fighting our enemies, which we called names laughed when they loose, make videos on them but we fokken respected them, youre clearly not one of those people, well trained and devoted, youre just irrelevant forum warriors on a dead server. Hope you guys finally swallow that hatred directed at us without any reason, its just pointless and pathetic, if you got your base raped with a swastika from ammo on the ground, it was me :) and its your fault cos you were stupid enough to trust random guys joining your faction. Thats all, we're not that bad, we just used all the oppurtunities you gave us with your lazynes and stupidity. Good luck and have fun

+1 dybal, this newfag will never know how it really was.

Dybal

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2018, 09:34:08 am »
What ?

Swastikas ?

no idea what ice pipe is
and it was my signature, big TKs sign and swastika underneath it

and bout not being baseraped and never baseraping anyone you just admitted you're a newbie that has no idea how glorious and unforgivable Reloaded was back in a day.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2018, 10:55:20 am »

+1 dybal, this newfag will never know how it really was.

Irrelevant, just as your presence here.
Time has the property of progressing forward, not backwards nor freezing.
Judging by my history grades, you can easily tell, that I do not live in the past whatsoever and therefore dgaf about your little troll clan aka the khunts.
All you done here in the past has literally no meaning.
Nor will, what I do have in the future.

Deal with it sadfuck. I pitty you.

What ?

Swastikas ?

no idea what ice pipe is
and it was my signature, big TKs sign and swastika underneath it

and bout not being baseraped and never baseraping anyone you just admitted you're a newbie that has no idea how glorious and unforgivable Reloaded was back in a day.

I played Ark Survival Evolved extensively in early stages, about 600h on the clock.
What are you trying to proof or point out here ? You literally have no point, just like your existence.

Seki

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2018, 04:15:56 pm »
 :facepalm

Fantastic

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2018, 05:34:37 pm »
Smell that? Smells like a bunch of newfags who have no idea what they're talking about.

Engardo

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2018, 05:59:04 pm »

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2018, 06:59:56 pm »
Smell that? Smells like a bunch of newfags who have no idea what they're talking about.
Smell that? Sounds like a bunch of jews being hypocrites and ironic.

Parabellum

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2018, 08:53:14 pm »

Not sure what this autistic kid smells through it's screen any ways.

Old socks or I dunno man.

Big Hat Logan

• I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2018, 07:52:59 pm »
What's that? Irrelevant? Pointless? Pathetic? Those are the words used to describe your existence.