May 01, 2024, 09:57:41 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: KILGORE! REAL QUESTIONS INSIDE!  (Read 200 times)

Programmer

Re: KILGORE! REAL QUESTIONS INSIDE!
« on: July 31, 2017, 10:42:20 am »
Wipe next month.

Programmer

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 11:40:34 am »
Nah dude, the wipe is next month and you made "this thread again". Don't play few months the game or get busy and you won't be bored.

Programmer

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 08:07:00 am »
I said before and continue - just wait for the wipe and don't worry about the game and devs vision or whatever. You worry that there aren't any updates, events and so on but it doesn't change anything. I want to play the post wipe version today but I can wait for high quality content. However probably at day 0 there may be few bugs but it's better not rush if there is possibility.

Kilgore is right about events. Why don't you make your own event? What's the problem? Open notepad, write few suggestions and prizes then prepare this and go to discord. I can guarantee you find someone who will be interested in taking a part in event, even in small and not official. You don't need Kilgore or others gms for it. I will say more: it's better that developers don't prepare events because they could focus 100% (or nearly 100%) on game development. I don't know how many people create the game but it seems not too many if they don't have enough time to create additional contest like PvP events and so on.

The las one what I want to say - please don't call everyone kids if they have a difference of opinion. I respect what you were saying and you can be right but just relax, be happy and enjoy the game. It's awesome that fonline games are still online after these all years.

And here is what you should:

Q: I demand feature/change/boost/nerf or I will go play elsewhere with my friends, are you going to do something?
A: We ignore your demand because we're not your employees. We don't make money out of this game, but we invest our time in it, heavily. If you want to stop playing or play elsewhere because of that, then well, it's your choice.

Q: How can I support you?
A: You can make a donation, check this thread for details. Is that all? Nope. You can report bugs and exploits, post reasonable suggestions, work on our wiki, help us with testing when we need your help, you can tell your friends about the game and finally you can help us with development if you know how to script, make new (and good looking) maps, write dialogues, draw some images, etc. There is FOnline SDK, source of FOnline: 2238 and source of Reloaded available, and there is also http://fodev.net where you can get some help with learning basics.
Well, if you can't do any of the above, then just play the game, don't act like an asshole and it will help us a lot too!

Peace!