April 19, 2024, 07:27:02 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: A simple question.  (Read 1331 times)

Wolfhound

• View Profile
A simple question.
« on: June 16, 2017, 04:39:08 am »
Alright, after playing FOnline: Reloaded for four days now, I've managed to reach Level 24, planning to reroll and create a suitable build with it, however, I've got a few questions that needs answering. My build is centered around Big Guns bursting, and attempting to make it land as much critical hits as I can, however, I've come to a few obstacles in creating one, and unsure if it is even suitable for PvP.

1: Does Perception increase critical hit chance and/or damage? I've heard on certain threads that it does compared to Luck.
2: Is critical chance calculated in a single burst or calculated per bullet in that burst?
3: Is Better Criticals essential for a burster build? Or should I just trade for another perk? (Lifegiver, etc.)
4: Can I run a Big Guns build without damage resistance perks? If not, which should I choose?

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: A simple question.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 07:21:30 am »
Alright, after playing FOnline: Reloaded for four days now, I've managed to reach Level 24, planning to reroll and create a suitable build with it, however, I've got a few questions that needs answering. My build is centered around Big Guns bursting, and attempting to make it land as much critical hits as I can, however, I've come to a few obstacles in creating one, and unsure if it is even suitable for PvP.

1: Does Perception increase critical hit chance and/or damage? I've heard on certain threads that it does compared to Luck.
2: Is critical chance calculated in a single burst or calculated per bullet in that burst?
3: Is Better Criticals essential for a burster build? Or should I just trade for another perk? (Lifegiver, etc.)
4: Can I run a Big Guns build without damage resistance perks? If not, which should I choose?

1. it affects hit chance & field of view, not critical hit chance or damage.

2. per bullet. (ie you shoot 40 bullets from what 13/15 hit opponent from what for example 10 are calculated in range min/max and 3-5 are crit modified) - this is just an example, it of course varies and depends on multiple factors.

3. Take another perk unless you go for all crit perks + all brds .. You will be lacking dmg resistance or other important perks tho. But these builds exist and are not bad.

4. Even tougher + Adrenaline Rush are mostly a must for all builds, but you can live without these, just expect to get killed easily.

Check out KompreSor's builds, they are good, you can slightly modify with someone's help.

Rgds,
The Almighty Gaylords

Wolfhound

• View Profile
Re: A simple question.
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 02:40:02 pm »
Alright, thank you. I tweaked my build after testing it out at Hinkley and it is managing to work quite well, never thought it'd be able to work.