Topic: more weapons  (Read 3778 times)

Urlag

• Supporter
  • UBERSPAST!!!
    • View Profile
    • Adventures of the Uberspast
more weapons
« on: June 15, 2017, 11:41:10 am »
I would love to see a few more wepons in the future, the more the better.

I see especially room for some weapons from Fallout Tactics:

MP40

SMG using 9mm ammo ... just slightly better than 10mm SMG ... i really wish for that one ^^

Double-Barelled Shotgun

Very low fire rate but devastating damage at medium range ... i really miss a "Long" shotgun in the Game.

AK47

For the Russians out there ... using 7,62mm ammo, slightly stronger than the FN FAL.

M1 Garand

Something like a better Version of the Hunting Rifle.

Grenade Trower

Like the M79 Grenade Launcher but with an ammo capacity of 6 or 8 in excange for a lower Range?

Blaster

Unique energy weapon ... fun item, adds +20 to Sequence (Han shot first) ^^

More weapons means more variety, and more variety makes the game more fun.

Same Thing counts for Armours, there are some nice suggestions in the Forum for new armor, wich i would much appreciate, for the ingame usage, and just for the Looks!
Different coloured Armors are nice if they are executed well.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Re: more weapons
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 09:10:50 am »
Propose stats, ways to obtain, etc. And not just "little better than this gun"

Better to balance out current useless weapons like FAL, assault rifle, 10mm smg, G11, etc. Than adding new ones. Also I'm pretty sure we're getting some laser smg next session. And I do believe most current weapons will be balanced so they'll be used next session, while some become rarer.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 11:53:04 pm »
Propose stats, ways to obtain, etc. And not just "little better than this gun"

Better to balance out current useless weapons like FAL, assault rifle, 10mm smg, G11, etc. Than adding new ones. Also I'm pretty sure we're getting some laser smg next session. And I do believe most current weapons will be balanced so they'll be used next session, while some become rarer.

This, and from what I've know devs will not add new weapons until they rebalance old guns if they ever add new weapons.
GUN FOR HIRE

Exercise

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 09:32:47 pm »
Famas the French weapon. It has high rate of fire so less ap is required. I'd use the actual ammo count in the magazine and give it some damage above xl with lower range.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 09:42:01 pm by Exercise »

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 03:03:12 pm »
There already exists wave after wave of new weapon suggestions, but honestly it's all for nothing; how about patching up the holes in the bucket before filling it with fresh water?

In game there currently exists numerous useless weapons.

>"inb4 Zek talks about PvP weapons being the only real guns to use."

The current PvP arsenal exists because they are the only weapons that are consistent and actually have an effect on the current game. All the other weapons can be argued to just be for PvE I would assume the belief to be, but there is no need to add new weapons in order to add to this problem.

Eg:

>Introduce new Guss EC minigoon pls it do good damej (200-300)

>Added to the game, removes use of gatling laser, gatling laser becomes redundant and ends up being in the PvE library of weapons.

There is no solution to this besides either reworking all guns so it can all be used in fights, or replacing all useless guns with more modern tech, although I foresee that causing this issue to arise again.

Subjective thought, but best case scenario is to replace grenade pistol, make existing GL first rank and throw in Grenade Thrower for second rank.

Then again GL spam would be too fire that Reloaded would burn more than it currently is.

👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2017, 10:31:18 pm »
Famas the French weapon. It has high rate of fire so less ap is required. I'd use the actual ammo count in the magazine and give it some damage above xl with lower range.

That gun is OP in battlefield  :D

But wouldn't be a good fit in Reloaded

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 10:01:40 pm »
stalker make dilodo 223 pistol for me?

Urlag

• Supporter
  • UBERSPAST!!!
    • View Profile
    • Adventures of the Uberspast
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2017, 07:48:14 pm »
The current PvP arsenal exists because they are the only weapons that are consistent and actually have an effect on the current game. All the other weapons can be argued to just be for PvE I would assume the belief to be, but there is no need to add new weapons in order to add to this problem.

Well, i also see my suggestions as PvE weapons ... PVP will always be reduced to a hand full of weapons, i do not think that will change. But people who play PvE use all kind of stuff ... and i think in this case, the more you have, the better it is.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2017, 09:18:19 am »
Yes, it is. But there are not only PvE players here.
GUN FOR HIRE

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2017, 09:36:36 am »
Meh, another "add more weapons" thread. Proposed weapons introduce nothing new except new look and stats.