March 29, 2024, 06:20:09 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: LUCKY LEAGUE CHEATERS EXPOSED  (Read 10600 times)

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
LUCKY LEAGUE CHEATERS EXPOSED
« on: May 02, 2017, 09:16:26 pm »
https://youtu.be/KoB_EKNVuio

Even The Khans won't stoop so low as to dual-log to check caravan locations in hub to invade. Everybody knows you're supposed to park in the mountains below NCR! (Dumbasses)

This isn't the first time they've done this. They've done this a lot. It's time to show the (Un)Lucky League/Lieutanants the door. So long, fuckers.

Pictured: assault team in hub

technical details:
captured with oCam. Raw footage would take almost an hour to upload, so uploaded last four minutes of footage.

My working theory:
Murzik is Bacc. Lucky League never invade without Bacc in hub and Murzik leading their assault team.

IXxTNTxXI

• Your face, your ass... what's the difference?
    • View Profile
Re: LUCKY LEAGUE CHEATERS EXPOSED
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 09:44:24 pm »
Wrong way to handle this.
Catch up some guys, make a faction... And go hunt these dudes.

Everyone of these dudes are pretty noobs.

By the way... You did the same duallog.

lash

• Supporter
  • Remember the fallen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 10:03:23 pm »
1. Using multilog or fast relog timer in order to gain an advantage in PvP activities.
Includes scouting, looting or any other PvP activity. We consider multilog as having more than one character logged into the game at the same time via software like Sandboxie, virtual machines or a separate physical machine. We consider fast relog during PvP as relogging to another character before the first one disappears from the game - which is 180 seconds after the character logged out.
Note: if you are not sure that you understand this rule correctly, please do not use multilog in game.

I recall seeing a player dual-logging with a character named caravan checker - they got banned.

EDIT:
Characters:  IXxTNTxXI, MaxStone, DasTier, TheTrader, StoneRepair, TheGambler, StoneCrusher,
Reason: botting
Ban duration: permanent
Additional notes: -

Nice to see a "reformed" cheater being productive.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 10:12:54 pm by lash »

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 11:07:34 pm »
Jesus fuck what the fuck is wrong with this lad? Mad cause someone checking caravan locations on dual log?  :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 07:04:26 am »
I was searching through Lash's posts.. Other than throwing trash against Khans I only found this: "y u mad bro iz jus a geam bro"..

Apparently he became a crying bitch this year.

u mad bro?

cos itz just a geam bro.
The Almighty Gaylords

BaccepmaH

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 07:43:40 am »
Spoiler: show

BaccepmaH

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2017, 09:28:06 am »
Got an idea, lol.

Lash, you used duallog.
You knew that Dr.Baccepmah was checking caravans. --> You knew that we will attack your caravan --> You were ready for this --> You gained advantage in PvP by scouting.

Suck it. Even with advantage.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 09:30:39 am by BaccepmaH »

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2017, 09:43:56 am »
Lash pls GTFO
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

IXxTNTxXI

• Your face, your ass... what's the difference?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2017, 10:21:01 am »
Nice to see a "reformed" crybaby being productive.

River of Tears is the right place for you, couch potato.

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2017, 12:22:05 pm »
wtf ?? now dual logg and fust relogg for pvp is ok ?? iff dual log and fust relog is ok for u people... so why u all report peole for this in tc fights or reno?? wtf?? so lets create 6 pvp char start timer in any city (multilogg) at the same time and play like this...(10 people in any city, one faction will take all citis) wtf?? 10 players will use 60 char at the same time   :facepalm

report them !! its not hard to find pople who will hunt carravas !!! fust relog and multi logg for pvp must be reported !!!!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 12:34:39 pm by Data »

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2017, 12:39:51 pm »
wtf ?? now dual logg and fust relogg for pvp is ok ?? iff dual log and fust relog is ok for u people... so why u all report peole for this in tc fights or reno?? wtf?? so lets create 6 pvp char start timer in any city (multilogg) at the same time and play like this...(10 people in any city, one faction will take all citis) wtf?? 10 players will use 60 char at the same time   :facepalm

report them !! its not hard to find pople who will hunt carravas !!! fust relog and multi logg for pvp must be reported !!!!

"I se(e) dead people"..

my eyes r bleedin and my brain is having hard time to understand what you are trying to say.

Fast Relog during TC is something completely different to what is really reported here.

Damn.. fuck this jeez.

I fust away now.
The Almighty Gaylords

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2017, 12:42:55 pm »
its the same. its scouting on dual logg (gained advantage in PvP by scouting) and one more think... this people whas baned many times here in reloaded...
in my opinion its grate idea to hunt caravas but not with multi logg or fust relogg. many people r doing caravans in multi logg to lvlup more char at the same time and its legal  :) so how to fight vs CHunters in caravan when u r multiologged?? :)

« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 01:08:22 pm by Data »

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2017, 01:15:25 pm »
Spoiler: show
its the same. its scouting on dual logg (gained advantage in PvP by scouting) and one more think... this people whas baned many times here in reloaded...
in my opinion its grate idea to hunt caravas but not with multi logg or fust relogg. many people r doing caravans in multi logg to lvlup more char at the same time and its legal  :) so how to fight vs CHunters in caravan when u r multiologged?? :)

first of all, it's your problem that you're multilogged on caravan trying to exp more chars at once, so it's also your problem when someone kills you.

second.. standing still in town and just check whether Caravan leaves the town or not is NOT any real advantage. You don't see actual location of the caravan on worldmap so you CANNOT compare apples with pears.

Duallog during TC means you get exact position of an enemy = real PVP advantage.
The Almighty Gaylords

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2017, 01:41:57 pm »
iff u will know me u will know i never play multiloged. even is legel but i know many people who exp like that.

and caravans r not for pvp so u cant scout and attak (cheq coords from carravan master to attak it is pvp advantage)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 01:45:27 pm by Data »

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2017, 01:56:42 pm »
iff u will know me u will know i never play multiloged. even is legel but i know many people who exp like that.

and caravans r not for pvp so u cant scout and attak (cheq coords from carravan master to attak it is pvp advantage)

You should remove your posts and so will I, because you are clearly talking about something completely different.

BY STANDING STILL IN TOWN WATCHING CARAVAN MASTER LEAVING TOWN WITH NEWBS DOES NOT GIVE YOU ANY ADVANTAGE, YOU WON'T KNOW COORDINATES.

I'm out.
~suicide
The Almighty Gaylords