April 19, 2024, 12:29:28 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: ReRrol and safe house question.  (Read 1077 times)

Redskullsw

• View Profile
ReRrol and safe house question.
« on: April 27, 2017, 08:44:22 am »
hello everybody Am redskullsw from chile , i make some character to get used to the game ,  i barely playing like 1 week ... am pretty optimist about it, feeling motivated to keep playing.

my question is ...
Dahliaw(my current character) have 2 safe Houses ... and i want to Rerrol Her , so i make a lvl 1 Character , Then i make 2 maps of my safe house and put in some quiet place to go for them with the new Character.
Now the lvl 1 char knows the places of the safe houses of dahliaw...
i have the 10k of caps .. and the lvl 1 char is on the safe house ..
The question is ..¿If i rerrol dahliaw on the same safe house as my lvl 1 was ... the lvl 1 keeps the safe houses?
ofcourse the lvl 1 was created  to take the book of achievement.

Ty for the game because its amazing playing and its looking pretty fun and challenging.

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
Re: ReRrol and safe house question.
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 08:58:29 am »
hello everybody Am redskullsw from chile , i make some character to get used to the game ,  i barely playing like 1 week ... am pretty optimist about it, feeling motivated to keep playing.

my question is ...
Dahliaw(my current character) have 2 safe Houses ... and i want to Rerrol Her , so i make a lvl 1 Character , Then i make 2 maps of my safe house and put in some quiet place to go for them with the new Character.
Now the lvl 1 char knows the places of the safe houses of dahliaw...
i have the 10k of caps .. and the lvl 1 char is on the safe house ..
The question is ..¿If i rerrol dahliaw on the same safe house as my lvl 1 was ... the lvl 1 keeps the safe houses?
ofcourse the lvl 1 was created  to take the book of achievement.

Ty for the game because its amazing playing and its looking pretty fun and challenging.

The Safehouse or tent will remain so as long as your new character has access to them you should then be able to use the book of achievement without any issues.
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Redskullsw

• View Profile
Re: ReRrol and safe house question.
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 09:03:36 am »
thanks for the clarification Bison :) :D