April 19, 2024, 01:30:10 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Some questions about AC, lifewire and the Fonline Reloaded Character Planer  (Read 1367 times)

Mrs. Fixit

• I believe only what I see. That's why I watch TV.
    • View Profile
I am a little bit confused about AC because i tried 2 different chars with the Charakter Planer (the Java Tool). The first one with 10 Agility. The second one with 6 Agility. The basic AC of the first char was 30, with Livewire 60. So far so good. But the basic AC of the second char was 18, with Livewire 48. So both Chars get a bonus of 30 AC with Livewire? That cant be right. If i understand Wiki right then the second char should get only a bonus of 18 AC. Or is there a little bug in the tool?

Ok, second Question: I created ingame a char with 10 AG and some AC perks. So he got computationally 160 AC. I know its caped at 140. But if the char wear a combat armor (-20 AC penalty) the character screen tells me he still has 140 AC. But according to wiki it should be 120 AC. Why that?

I hope someone can help me.

And sorry about my english...

IXxTNTxXI

• Your face, your ass... what's the difference?
    • View Profile
you are running

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
if u have 160 ac, on bluesuit u will have still 140 ac but in secret stats u have that 160, so if wear armor(depends on armor) will be 160 - armor AC. u never get more than 140 but u can still have 140 in armor if have ur perks allow for it.

Mrs. Fixit

• I believe only what I see. That's why I watch TV.
    • View Profile
if u have 160 ac, on bluesuit u will have still 140 ac but in secret stats u have that 160, so if wear armor(depends on armor) will be 160 - armor AC. u never get more than 140 but u can still have 140 in armor if have ur perks allow for it.

Wiki Note: Armor Class is capped at 140, and stacking above the cap does not provide additional benefit (such as negating penalties from attackers)
So there only miss some more detailed information? Ok, thanks.

But whats about the character planer?