March 29, 2024, 01:23:57 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Characters deleted?  (Read 2251 times)

Old Man Henderson

Characters deleted?
« on: April 24, 2017, 08:15:43 pm »
If this is the wrong place to ask, I am sorry, I am rather drunk.
I stopped playing FOnline due to my pc essentially catching fire, been offline for a year, so I got a new one. BESIDE THE POINT.
If you don't log in for a certain amount of time, do your characters get deleted?
I've been able to create new characters using my old names. So I know my characters are gone.

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
Re: Characters deleted?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 10:14:01 pm »
2 years ago were wipe of all characters, or just if u using good nickname or password.

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 02:28:15 am »
I stopped playing FOnline due to my pc essentially catching fire, been offline for a year, so I got a new one. BESIDE THE POINT.
If you don't log in for a certain amount of time, do your characters get deleted?
I've been able to create new characters using my old names. So I know my characters are gone.

You may want to send a PM to Kilgore, though I think it's more likely that you forgot your characters name and password while drunk  ::)
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Old Man Henderson

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 09:33:47 am »

You may want to send a PM to Kilgore, though I think it's more likely that you forgot your characters name and password while drunk  ::)
Even if I forgot the passwords, It shouldn't have let me crate a new character with the exact same names, should it?
Also I have the passwords stored on my phone 'cause as well as liking drink, I have a shite memory anyway.

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2017, 10:47:46 am »
If I recall correctly before you vanished you was a Khan, so maybe you re-rolled to add that 'macho' TKs- in front of your characters name and forgot?

If not I think the best bet would be to contact the admins, maybe they can enlighten you on what happened.  :o
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Old Man Henderson

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2017, 01:52:36 pm »
If I recall correctly before you vanished you was a Khan, so maybe you re-rolled to add that 'macho' TKs- in front of your characters name and forgot?

If not I think the best bet would be to contact the admins, maybe they can enlighten you on what happened.  :o
Nah I didn't do that.
My PC died, and I was gone for over a year, at least. That's why I was asking if there's a system where if you don't log in for a certain amount of time your character/s get deleted.
I'll ask the admins either way.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2017, 01:15:02 pm »
No only wipe should remove the names...and you're always drunk :)

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2017, 05:08:38 pm »
Lay off the squeezin's man.

;D

Old Man Henderson

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2017, 10:57:08 am »
It's been so long, seems there's been a wipe or other such shit regardless.

time to grind myself into the dirt, as was usual since I play this game solo, despite being a Khan.

((side note, where'd you all go? I miss yoo doods :_;))