March 28, 2024, 09:14:51 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Apology to Kilgore  (Read 4433 times)

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
    • TKs-Mantis YouTube Channel
Apology to Kilgore
« on: April 09, 2017, 07:48:45 pm »
I wanted to reach out and apologize to Kilgore and some of the guys on the server. I thought the songs and videos I made were being seen as comedy. It has come to my attention that new rules are in place about videos. Even though I DO believe this is targeting me and my faction, it is Kilgore's server and what he says goes. So unfortunately I will have to stop production on those types of videos. So I won't be doing any more Reloaded Community diss tracks and videos like that. Sorry to the guys that have enjoyed them too, but I do not want to risk being banned or having my whole faction banned from my favorite game, just to make some funny song.

o/

-Mantis

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Apology to Kilgore
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 08:30:55 pm »
Peace Mantis! I fulljoy some of ur vids but perhaps others find some of the content offensive or negative.

Ur a creative guy, so dont give up, and maybe adjust ur gangsta lean..  8)

Hauti

• Supporter
  • Learn German and get gut Junge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 09:37:25 pm »
yeah dont stop ur vids.. if guys dont unterstand the sarcasm behind it... kk
Keep goin!

Urlag

• Supporter
  • UBERSPAST!!!
    • View Profile
    • Adventures of the Uberspast
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 10:11:02 pm »
very sad to hear ... i love all your stuff, and i don't see it too serious ... it is just fun guys, even if it's sometimes rude.

A guy rapping diss-tracks about a 20 year old game? I need this in my life. 8)

It would be a shame if somebody gets banned for stuff like this.

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 12:06:43 am »
I think this kind of stuff can be good for the community, maybe if the approach to the vids was more constructive rather than dissing. Its fun to see some of the vids

Topics like swarm, tb vs real time, alliances, leaders from leader board ie most kills, where is the hospital, best tc town.....

IDK just some ideas so is less personal, and hopefully every1 together can be like 'Yea Mantis is right, fuck that Harold ghoul in Gecko, he never starts the short timer, fucking Harold'

PS Im just joking Harold, youre my favorite Ghoul is waste forever  8)

GL. PfC.

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 06:45:12 am »
I wouldn't really take your videos personally. It's fun to watch and your diss is not childish. It has some style. This is where adults laugh.

What's completely off the limit is the picture khancentral.com posted down in the general discussion. This is where incomplete children laugh.
The Almighty Gaylords

Urlag

• Supporter
  • UBERSPAST!!!
    • View Profile
    • Adventures of the Uberspast
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2017, 07:03:41 am »
I wouldn't really take your videos personally. It's fun to watch and your diss is not childish. It has some style. This is where adults laugh.

What's completely off the limit is the picture khancentral.com posted down in the general discussion. This is where incomplete children laugh.

totally agree with that

IXxTNTxXI

• Your face, your ass... what's the difference?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2017, 08:54:42 am »
In my opinion this sense of humor belongs to Wasteland community... "Wasteland is harsh" you know...

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2017, 01:55:36 pm »
Don't post videos that violate rules to places where Kilgore is supreme power, easy as that and you won't be "targeted".

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2017, 05:38:26 pm »

I agree! We did not post that. At least everyone I have talked to in the Khans says they think it is stupid and in bad taste. I wish it were removed. We make better content than that.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2017, 10:50:00 pm »
This is not an apology. To me it looks only like yet another manipulative cry for attention. "Hey i'll stop doing cool things and blame Kilgore for it! Then people will take my side against the lead developer." That's really stupid and it doesn't fool me. Try again, but next time an actual apology. Maybe on paper first. Let an adult read it before you post it here.

Let me know when you come to your senses, realize this only makes things worse (like many things you do) and you're ready to have this thread deleted.

Because Khans: things just got worse.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 10:56:50 pm by Henry »

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2017, 10:58:08 pm »
This is not an apology. To me it looks only like yet another manipulative cry for attention. "Hey i'll stop doing cool things and blame Kilgore for it! Then people will take my side against the lead developer." That's really stupid and it doesn't fool me. Try again, but next time an actual apology. Maybe on paper first. Let an adult read it before you post it here.

Let me know when you come to your senses, realize this only makes things worse (like many things you do) and you're ready to have this thread deleted.

You pretty much just hit that right on the head.  8)
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

yungchance

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2017, 01:54:02 am »

Sorry Henry. Hate to make you waste time reading this thread when you could be doing a wiki tutorial on how to spawn in to hub.
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large

TKs-Mantis

• Supporter
  • Kept you waiting huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2017, 02:30:07 am »

I didn't know everything I did made everything worse. Weird, I have more subs than Reloaded, my videos are the highest viewed and liked FOnline videos on YouTube and over 200 messages sent to me on YouTube confirms that people not only join the server because of my stuff, but stick around and even donate sometimes too. This legit is my favorite game and I am sorry for backing Kilgore into a corner. Good to know that you think the stuff I do is cool though, but hey you should read this first, you're an adult right?

bayer monsanto

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2017, 06:45:48 am »
  • Mantis and khans are an asset to fonline
  • khancentral.com is not khans but a troll who wants to get khans in trouble