April 27, 2024, 12:21:22 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Wipe announcement!  (Read 37403 times)

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
Re: Wipe announcement!
« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2017, 06:54:26 am »
its expected, i prefer changelogs like this, doesnt show much spoil which means, when its released we have to figure out everything our selves.

nobody forces you to read changelog.

I think 99% prefer to see details.

I can't imagine my bank told me they have some features for my account but I have to find what it is.

kek

Leaving some mystery is ok, but f.e. changes in perks should be in changelog, especially that i expect rerolling being a lil'bit harder next session

runboy93

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
  • Strike
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2017, 08:24:18 am »
Nice to see DocAN edited first post :D
New players guide by Strike
https://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=2348.0

Characters:
Addicted

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2017, 08:44:08 am »
I can't imagine my bank told me they have some features for my account but I have to find what it is.

It's okay, we're not your bank and you're not our customer.

It's funny when oldfeg veteran pro-players consider themselves as the only ones able to handle the harsh reality of fonline yet they need to have all changes handed to them on a silver plate because they feel insecure when their next build might be not perfectly calculated.

RACK

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2017, 09:04:30 am »
they do many builds like usual

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2017, 12:20:19 pm »

It's okay, we're not your bank and you're not our customer.

It's funny when oldfeg veteran pro-players consider themselves as the only ones able to handle the harsh reality of fonline yet they need to have all changes handed to them on a silver plate because they feel insecure when their next build might be not perfectly calculated.

This is maybe a path to take.. Reloaded-bank.

you know best the whole fallout is about precisely and wisely invested special points, skill points and taken perks.

AND THAT'S SCARY

so no wonder we feel insecure!  8)

The Almighty Gaylords

ArcherTowerZX

• Lets do this!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2017, 12:22:49 pm »
I would not want wipe, still im hoping to survive 6 more days in the wasteland, lets see what happens, cuz if reset I would go to Fonline Forever

cthulchu

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2017, 02:24:44 pm »
ok, guys. For those of you why believe in da prophecy. I had a dream today. I was speaking to the one and the only Egg Man He said to me this (don't ask me how I memorized it):

Therefore thus saith the Wipe; Behold, I will bring a sword upon thee, and cut off man and beast out of thee. And the land of Fonline Reloaded shall be desolate and waste; and they shall know that I am the WIPE: because he hath said, The river is mine, and I have made it. Behold, therefore I am against thee, and against thy rivers, and I will make the land of Reloaded utterly waste and desolate, from the tower of Arroyo even unto the border of Glow. No foot of man shall pass through it, nor foot of beast shall pass through it, neither shall it be inhabited before the S3. And I will make the land of Reloaded desolate in the midst of the countries that are desolate, and her cities among the cities that are laid waste shall be desolate forty years: and I will scatter the players to the /dev/null, and will disperse them. Yet thus saith the Lord Wipe; At the end of the wipe will I gather the players from scratch: And I will bring again the captivity of Reloaded, and will cause them to return into the land of Kilgore, into the land of their habitation; and they shall be there a base. It shall be the basest of the bases; neither shall it exalt itself any more above the factions: for I will diminish them. Almost forgot. It won't be soon. Kek

That's how weird it was.

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 25, 2017, 02:51:31 pm »
ok, guys. For those of you why believe in da prophecy. I had a dream today. I was speaking to the one and the only Egg Man He said to me this (don't ask me how I memorized it):

Therefore thus saith the Wipe; Behold, I will bring a sword upon thee, and cut off man and beast out of thee. And the land of Fonline Reloaded shall be desolate and waste; and they shall know that I am the WIPE: because he hath said, The river is mine, and I have made it. Behold, therefore I am against thee, and against thy rivers, and I will make the land of Reloaded utterly waste and desolate, from the tower of Arroyo even unto the border of Glow. No foot of man shall pass through it, nor foot of beast shall pass through it, neither shall it be inhabited before the S3. And I will make the land of Reloaded desolate in the midst of the countries that are desolate, and her cities among the cities that are laid waste shall be desolate forty years: and I will scatter the players to the /dev/null, and will disperse them. Yet thus saith the Lord Wipe; At the end of the wipe will I gather the players from scratch: And I will bring again the captivity of Reloaded, and will cause them to return into the land of Kilgore, into the land of their habitation; and they shall be there a base. It shall be the basest of the bases; neither shall it exalt itself any more above the factions: for I will diminish them. Almost forgot. It won't be soon. Kek

That's how weird it was.

Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

cthulchu

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 25, 2017, 03:01:52 pm »
ah, crap! I forgot about whom'st've'd. Sorry.

runboy93

• Strike
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 25, 2017, 04:19:25 pm »
"Server message: Wipe soon" D: discord best place for chat.

Characters:
Addicted

Ina Blackwood

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 25, 2017, 09:41:53 pm »
This is the developer team revenge for bothering them that hard...

...and yes, I'll be coming to forum every day until August 31th. You evil devs.

Leim

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2017, 02:01:57 am »
no pre-wipe madness? or was that something that 2238 only did?

runboy93

• Strike
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 26, 2017, 11:57:14 am »
no pre-wipe madness? or was that something that 2238 only did?
Something weird is happening in the HUB, but not pre-wipe madness scale yet :)

Characters:
Addicted

Napalm

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2017, 12:57:43 pm »
Should be this weekend no? Its close for sure!

Glumer

• View Profile
    • http://i40.tinypic.com/67qdua.jpg
« Reply #119 on: August 26, 2017, 01:06:33 pm »
Hawks are here for fun