March 28, 2024, 11:52:48 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: PVP town control  (Read 2338 times)

Atman

• Supporter
  • Riders of the Wastes
    • View Profile
PVP town control
« on: March 31, 2017, 02:22:32 pm »
I for some time to return to the game but... I noticed that in Towncontrol PVP game mechanics is not balance. There are 2 problems.
1.Problem - Evening server time high activity PVP torncontrol. But the winner own city have 1-2 hours maximum. Players go to sleep. And all cities take a numb fraction that does not play at PVP !!! On the next 10-15 hours !!!
2.Problem - Alliance. Players who are not able to protect their city in PVP fight. Administrative agreements with +1+2 other fractions for help and protection.  Traveling around Temspeak room 20-40 minutes and begging. Then come in huge numbers mixing fractions. Mutually then divides the other cities and each other to provide protection. No other faction can not ability to fight against 3 fractions that play together.
I suggest a simple solution.
Six Militia super-elit. But every hour a 1 person militia to leave the city alone. Militia needs the same strongest just Warenhouse Boss or Ares Boss. This will solve two issues.
1. If a fraction not resist their city under occupation 15 minutes, does not eligible own for town. And this 1 city fix for winner PVP has for several hours. (I think it deserves.) No more stealing city for one hour later because the winner must sleep.
2. Militia super-elit short time is able for durability versus huge members aliance (mixing fractions for unfair one team).
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 08:28:00 am by Atman »

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: PVP town control
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 02:39:32 pm »
if you group at 6 pm you can have cities until you go sleep.

if you group at 10 pm you can have cities until you go sleep.

if you group at 7 am you can have cities until you go sleep.

What's the problem?

Say if I and my friends get online at 12am CET then I would logically based on what r u suggesting, demand city ultra-hulk protection so I could go to sleep? Urm.. lol!

I want compensation that I have less time to play than students then.

re 2 i tried to understand the issue (took me a while) you're trying to describe but there's no issue. Google word Alliance, it has some hidden meaning.. I mean, go get some, if you want to win against stronger alliances.

The Almighty Gaylords

Atman

• Supporter
  • Riders of the Wastes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 03:29:33 pm »
I see that you know what the problem is. You used the word - CET time zone. I tried discrete not to use that word. But Yes... it is, some time zones provide some players an advantage.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 03:41:20 pm by Atman »

Hauti

• Supporter
  • Learn German and get gut Junge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2017, 03:36:29 pm »
it is, some time zones provide some players an advantage.

and sometimes disadvantages, too....

U can see it from both sides  ;)

NeedALight?

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2017, 03:43:23 pm »
it is, some time zones provide some players an advantage.

and sometimes disadvantages, too....

U can see it from both sides  ;)

The point he is trying to make is (Or what I barely understood) is that timezones and the low amount of players make TC imbalanced. Amount of players and firepower matter more than just "strategy" in a game about capturing towns, most times at least.

But who cares? You can be arguing whether it's balanced or not, we all know it's broken and it won't be changed or balanced because of "wipe soon".

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2017, 03:51:48 pm »
2.Problem - Alliance. Players who are not able to protect their city in PVP combat. Administrative agreements with other +1+2+3 fractions for help and protection. Mutually then divides the city and each other to provide protection. No other faction can not ability to fight against 3 fractions that play together.
I suggest a simple solution.
You can add ur allies in town leader, they will not shot by militia.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2017, 03:57:09 pm »
This has been mentionned but there are no solution... it's time zone related. If you want to keep your towns during the night recruit players from different time zones...

Atman

• Supporter
  • Riders of the Wastes
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2017, 04:15:16 pm »
I think it's exciting to stand on the street and wait when the COLOSSUS OF HORROR walks away (super-elite militia). And you can take the city. If you succeed, the COLOSSUS OF HORROR returns to protect your ass this some time.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 08:59:41 am by Atman »