March 28, 2024, 04:06:13 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: New Player looking for PvE build  (Read 2819 times)

Beedy112

• View Profile
New Player looking for PvE build
« on: February 18, 2017, 07:18:54 am »
Hello all,

I just started checking this game out and I created my first character thinking of the old FO1 and 2 days. Then I read up a bit and found that any build from those days is right out the window.

Basically I'm looking to go on loot runs and grind my way through some PvE. I don't really have much interest in the PvP side of things. Any advice would be much appreciated. I'm open to any kind of combat play style that you would suggest.

Thank you for your time reading this.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: New Player looking for PvE build
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 09:20:29 am »
Basic quick leveling character with big guns for flamers :

You just need Outdoorsman books and Science books - Outdoorsman to somehow walk on WM without encounter and Science points to get Swift Learner (+10% Expirience gained which stacks with Loner trait and makes it +20% Expirience gain). You might wanna craft some incenirators before using this build (along with the ammo).

For other builds you may refer to wiki. KompreSor has added many useful tips and advices along with complete builds.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 03:15:11 pm »

Beedy112

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 06:17:41 pm »
Thank you for the help Koniko. Your right Henry, sorry for having posted here with such a basic question. I'll look into the information you linked to.