April 20, 2024, 12:45:08 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Sugestion by Veki  (Read 5145 times)

POWERPUFF

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Sugestion by Veki
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2017, 07:59:53 am »
Spoiler: show
New sugestion is option to choose , how many spears you wanna give- answer all? if I bring 100 spears to trade for exp in junktown , no ten by ten(what is maximum number).. or if i have 500 electronic parts, to not excenge 1 by 1 with NPC for caps in boneyard.

Also maybe will be interesting to add NPC folower robo dog who can shoot rockets from mouth, and power fist to power up his melle attacks?

Great suggestion up there.

I would prefer robo dog to shoot rockets from his ass,.. and to maintain his robo ass I would use power fist to fist it after every 2 rockets.
The Almighty Gaylords

Ray

• Your friendly Khanstipated Oil Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2017, 11:28:15 am »
he should shoot rockets from his ass and mouth so he can cover front and back.

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2017, 02:07:27 pm »
Trait finese need rework... like give him over that bonus of 10 critical power. so you can get more cripling efects on enemy...is gonna be nice because have big penalty in dmg

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2017, 08:34:23 pm »
hmm but all was good when u attak non implanted char. problem is at the mom in game.  str + pe + lk + 2critperks + finese + stated wep

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2017, 03:49:25 pm »
offtopic...Data i was critical 1hex with laser gatling for zero dmg in henkley with finese...
new sugestions:

we need to nerf junk leveling.
All weapon when you science them need to give only materials. So from desert eagle with ex. magazine when you science , you can't get regular desert eagle, same for other weapons and armors...

Dynacord stick need to give knock ability...so you can knock enemy, i dont see why dynacord explosion dont have knock.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 04:09:56 pm by Veki »

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2017, 06:01:05 pm »
we need to nerf junk leveling.
it is already nerfed
Dynacord stick need to give knock ability...so you can knock enemy, i dont see why dynacord explosion dont have knock.

dynacord is ok do to its huge radius 

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2017, 01:29:17 am »
Maybe smaller radius and knock be better, so you can have trowing build into play...is not gonna push away granade launcher, because of range of trowing, also put hi ho perk into play just because trowing range, right now you dont have real use in tc fight, or point of crafting, farm that item.