March 28, 2024, 11:55:24 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Sugestion by Veki  (Read 5115 times)

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
Sugestion by Veki
« on: March 18, 2017, 03:44:27 pm »
I will for now on all my sugestion put in these topic

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
Re: Sugestion by Veki
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 03:53:47 pm »
to veki legendo
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 04:21:32 pm »
 Moderators of forum can move posts for pyro weapons here if they want.
Idea to remove Combat armor mk2(or replace his stats with desert armor?)
Rebels spawn only combat armors mk1, you can buy only combat armors mk1.
Reasons:
 I dont see it is worth to fight desert hunters or NCR rangers like encounters to farm them(you have better encounters for farming than this like rebels),
to get stronger Ranger and desert combat armors.
It is gonna bring more peole to farm gear for pvp, new tactics, more pve, better team work, more pvp in wastelands etc. What you think about that idea?

Idea of NPC faction of desert hunters somewhere in desert .Like little trapper town who mostly trade with fire gecko pelts, gecko pelts, hunter gear... NPC character who will  buy gecko pelts and fire gecko pelts for EXP(simular like junktown sell spears if you are only in faction, hunting quests ) when you finish all faction quests you get "hunter" suport perk like 20 bonus dmg for PVE encounter???

Idea NPC NCR Rangers simular to desert hunters...every player who join get locations of little rangers camps all around world map. when you finish all faction quests you get ranger suport perk.???
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 04:24:47 pm by Veki »

intruders

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 04:27:40 pm »
thats really interesting...

jel pocela sezona kuravi tamo u mml-u?

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 04:55:33 pm »
NIje , jos im ladno za minice... nadam se da ce wipe u MML uskoro povodom toga :D
Jeffrey give give good sugestion discord like desert hunters don't drop armors under 70 % condition.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 04:57:26 pm by Veki »

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2017, 07:16:32 pm »
Also new ideas maybe assault rifle to change name and picture with Ak-47, FN Fal with M16  so maybe that  gonna get popularity of use for this weapons... Top pvp players not gonna pick this weapons, but maybe people who play roleplay will.

New idea, i dont know how to make character animations, but i have ideas for skins, like why not guy, girl with black-white camuflage pants, green t-shirt.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 08:57:00 pm by Veki »

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2017, 07:44:04 pm »

New idea, i dont know how to make character animations, but i have ideas for skins, like why not guy, girl with black-white camuflage pants, green t-shirt.

This is not gonna happen unless You find someone with no life tbh

f.e.

This here is an enclave patrolman scratching his head. As you see on screen above this is 12 frames. In hexagonal based game it gives you 72 frames of just this simple animation. I've went extra mile and counted how many different animation there is per one character and We have 110 animations x 72 frames each  + 12 static frames of dead characters which give us 7932 frames you would need to redo. Not only to look like camo pants and green t-shirt, but also you need to fix pixels so they move exactly so it does not look ugly.

Stalker will get ungry on me but here you have not great sorted pixel on movement so it looks like static on old TV
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 07:50:32 pm by Awgy »

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2017, 09:03:38 pm »
Tnx awgy for explonation... i see now how is work... is anywhere librery with characters what i can download and try to see... i think is best to pick leather combat armor guy. To try to change color of pants into white with black stripes and color of body armor into total black.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2017, 09:34:59 pm »
Go die Awgy  >:( >:( >:(

Jk but in all seriousness the thing with that robe is that the color is too bright, making it look wierd/unnatural. That's why you don't really see any bright colors in Fallout. If I were to make it darker, then it'll look better, but I'd much rather have Kilgore add the missing animations for Grey, Dark Blue, and Brown/Dark Red robe like I've suggested.

Tnx awgy for explonation... i see now how is work... is anywhere librery with characters what i can download and try to see... i think is best to pick leather combat armor guy. To try to change color of pants into white with black stripes and color of body armor into total black.

GL with that  ;)

Looks better IG

Also new ideas maybe assault rifle to change name and picture with Ak-47, FN Fal with M16  so maybe that  gonna get popularity of use for this weapons... Top pvp players not gonna pick this weapons, but maybe people who play roleplay will.

I believe when Wipe happens XL will become rare and Assault Rifle and FAL would be viable in PvP.  No need to change it to another weapon.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2017, 09:44:36 pm »

It is all in critter.dat i think

FRM Tools & Titanium frm browser 1.3 are main tools to view them, for editing ask Stalker :D

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2017, 02:05:22 pm »
You are right Stalker, maybe idea to XL not be craftable anymore and not avaible in shops is better and enough... that gonna help to put in use FN and assault rifles in game. Also we can do this with avanger, like is gonna be not craftable weapon, so is gonna put in use miniguns. This weapons not need to be rare like T4 and stuff... more like no craftable so you need to farm this weapons from strong encounters(NCR rangers, Rebelians, Desert Hunter, Enclave, BOS)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 03:51:20 pm by Veki »

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2017, 09:24:57 pm »
More sugestion:  spawn on Junktown market spot. NCR downtown(inner city spawn).

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2017, 05:56:24 pm »
New Idea... Maybe to add camuflage perk to armors... or maybe put on ranger armor that perk. Give you 1-5 hexa hide bonus, penalty on visual maximum range of characte?only combat armors, i dont wanna be hexed by sneaker who i dont see...ro just work like give you penalty to hit 5-10 procent.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 04:59:24 pm by Veki »

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2017, 03:48:35 pm »
New sugestion for some perks
Hi Ho! he need rework
i think Hi Ho perk also need to give 5 bonus dmg for trowing weapons... i tested plasma granade trower build and with two perks of Hi Ho i deal like 30 dmg per plasma granate, so this perk dosnt have any since to choose.

Gain special perks is better maybe to give bonus of two point(  so maybe they gonna be choosen now )

« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 03:58:32 pm by Veki »

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2017, 10:01:30 pm »
New sugestion is option to choose , how many spears you wanna give- answer all? if I bring 100 spears to trade for exp in junktown , no ten by ten(what is maximum number).. or if i have 500 electronic parts, to not excenge 1 by 1 with NPC for caps in boneyard.

Also maybe will be interesting to add NPC folower robo dog who can shoot rockets from mouth, and power fist to power up his melle attacks?

« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 10:21:10 pm by Veki »