April 18, 2024, 11:27:12 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Throwing Improvement  (Read 5154 times)

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Throwing Improvement
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2016, 12:34:56 pm »
Make throwing weapons such as knives & spikes able to be used without need of exiting sneak =). Poison should also boosted a little bit.

Slowhand

• Go for the eye, Boo! Go for the eyes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2016, 05:17:27 pm »
Ghoul's Blood poison: On hit radiates the target. On crit, target is slowed to a walk for 5 seconds or whatever.

Not sure if it's possible to implement temporary cripples or cripples or anything else.

I do not like the radiation part, it's only good to troll, no real effect on player in a fight. The slow walk should be for numbness, check below.

It is possible to implement temporary crippling. The hard part is to implement them, so that they work both on RT and Tb with the same result, as you Turn Based timer is 30 seconds, it would have not much effect, unless it lasts longer, but in that case it is too OP in RT mode.

Numbness poison: slight damage increase, on crit random arm crippled for a few moments.

Hm, how about reduced stats instead, like agility/strenght (less AP/AP regen) for some duration, or strength, reducing chance to hit (weapon min str. req.) and possibly disabling run if you got a lot of loot on you.
Crit effect could have a higher stat reduce, consecutive numbness poison hits, would refresh the duration.
Also, since we talk about poison, the effect should not be triggered immediately, but after some time. To cripple, use aim shot.

Old Man Henderson

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2016, 11:21:56 pm »
Ahh fair enough.
Yeah the radiation thing was more of a fluff idea really.

Knife_cz

• TISM is the best band ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2017, 01:51:20 am »
If the dawn of the mighty Wipe is truly upon us, I would like to bring attention to this matter yet once again, along with this thread https://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=2187.0 these are the only two noteable threads about Throwing.

I haven't seen the changelog, I do not know what the future holds, but I would like to bring this into the light once again. As I am planning to play since I've got some time in my work lately and this pile of a garbage notebook can run FOnline smoothly, and as a lover of throwing.

Thank you, for your consideration.

Cheech

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2017, 08:31:56 pm »
throwing is dead as fuck for more than 3 years that i play. u literally can'd do any mediocore build with that unless u just kill sneakers with plasma nades.  :( maybe can make some not worthy build with all implants.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 08:35:00 pm by Cheech »

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2017, 03:57:26 pm »
Only you need to buff perk hi ho and give +5 bonus dmg for trowing weapons...like I say in my sugestions. Trowing weapons are not so bad. they have they perpuse in sneaking, also if you get hi ho +5 dmg x 2 plasma granate for 3 ap, you will deal about 70 dmg for 6 ap to full implanted...what is not to much if you compare to buster , but also is not so little if you calculate speed of return fire, also you not waste points on reload weapon.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 04:06:56 pm by Veki »