May 01, 2024, 06:55:17 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Unfair Advantage - Recruitment Thread  (Read 5188 times)

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
Re: Unfair Advantage - Recruitment Thread
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2017, 07:51:51 pm »
Bump!

Nice gif, Khan leader running and leaving his 'brothers' to die in battle.  ::)
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Hauti

• Supporter
  • Learn German and get gut Junge
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2017, 08:27:00 pm »
I remember some battles against ur gayalliance where some people from u ran away in same situation... :facepalm
Wanna fight alone? Dude dont play hero in this game, u arent bison

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2017, 08:41:18 pm »
I remember some battles against ur gayalliance where some people from u ran away in same situation... :facepalm
Wanna fight alone? Dude dont play hero in this game, u arent bison

This is the official UFAV Recruitment thread, it's no place for you and your retarded comments. Please stick to your official thread and follow the forum rules.  ::)
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

Hauti

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2017, 09:23:49 pm »
And so on? Action follows Reaction EZ... So please dont insult and follow forum rules  :facepalm

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2017, 10:03:00 pm »
And so on? Action follows Reaction EZ... So please dont insult and follow forum rules  :facepalm

Unfortunately I don't have a single clue what you just said but as I clearly stated before this is the Official Recruitment thread for Unfair Advantage and only members of UFAV and people who are looking to join can post in this area. If you are looking to join your application is denied due to lack of any experience. Even the flawless UFAV training program guide couldn't teach you how to play, new members like yourself need to be willing to learn and not be carried before training can proceed.

If you have any more questions please ask via private message, I will be very happy to proceed with this conversation.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 10:05:54 pm by Bison »

Hauti

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2017, 10:23:11 pm »
Well, u really think i would join ur shitty bunch of fags  ;D  i wont be happy to proceed any conversation to u, because ill give a fuck ;)

So keep goin recruiting newbies to compensate..

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2017, 10:33:25 pm »
Well, u really think i would join ur shitty bunch of fags  ;D  i wont be happy to proceed any conversation to u, because ill give a fuck ;)

So keep goin recruiting newbies to compensate..

I will definitely keep Recruiting 'newbies' who have you and JDC on the run. That's not a problem!  8)

Just aheads up, Khans can smack talk because they have some decent members and are often in the majority during there actions.. however I don't recall a single screen, video or action which JDC has had the majority of its member on and have won.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 10:36:53 pm by Bison »

Hauti

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2017, 10:43:30 pm »
https://youtu.be/_F8DuTT99ao

this is the way to do tc! u even killed ur own "brothers"!!!

Bison

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2017, 10:46:08 pm »
https://youtu.be/_F8DuTT99ao

this is the way to do tc! u even killed ur own "brothers"!!!

You've literally just proven my point, I call you out for not posting a single screen or video of you winning as the majority and you post a video of your faction taking a town with leather armors on.

I'd be pretty embarrassed if I was you, come back when you have some wins with JDC as the majority otherwise stop shit posting on my thread.

Hauti

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2017, 10:55:07 pm »
well was fun.
aaand im not embarressed or sth, cause its a fuckin game, not more. just realize it.
and, just to answer ur question... yes we dont have majority like ufav army ;) but its ok, cause it is just some pixels..

intruders

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2017, 11:05:05 pm »
but its ok, cause it is just some pixels..

"its just pixels" has been cooping mechanism for amateurs such as yourself since 2009

i bet you whisper that to yourself during every respawn timer
"i gotta stay strong, its just pixels"

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2017, 11:22:18 pm »
Hauti? More like Salti am I right or what  8) 8)

Spoiler: show

He just mad because he was denied to the cool club  8)

"its just pixels" has been cooping mechanism for amateurs such as yourself since 2009

i bet you whisper that to yourself during every respawn timer
"i gotta stay strong, its just pixels"

LMAO  ;D ;D

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2017, 01:35:52 am »
well was fun.
aaand im not embarressed or sth, cause its a fuckin game, not more. just realize it.
and, just to answer ur question... yes we dont have majority like ufav army ;) but its ok, cause it is just some pixels..

JDC have enough people to go to TC as a majority but they don't because its just a game. We all see now.

When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.