March 28, 2024, 05:14:42 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Fire Gecko Leather Armor  (Read 7697 times)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Gecko Leather Armor
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2017, 09:36:49 pm »
Combat Jacket?  :facepalm

An armor that's very weak to ALL damage types and you think giving it more fire protection would make it good?

Combat leather jacket should make sneakers more undetectable and faster movement speed, that's the only way I can see it actually being used. Leather armor should remain the same but you're sacrificing protection with a jacket for speed and stealth.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 08:22:43 am by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Fantastic

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2017, 08:07:32 am »
Damn, that's awesome. Particularly like the helmet.

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2017, 02:01:13 pm »
Stalker why not modife leather combat jacket stats like you sugest on fire gecko armor?... i not see point in spamming new gear, when you have old gear what are not in use...  is ok to me edit fire gecko armor, but delite one you not going to use in future like combat leather armors mk2, and combat leather jacket because you get new armor in game. Why i say to add fire resist(,maybe need to add  plasma resist to) to leather jacket? you can use this armor for antisneaker, but you will not replace combat armor MK2 in game who use sneakers...everybody who craft, they craft leather combat armor, they craft leather combat armor mk2 , but who craft leather jackets, they not craft combat leather jackets, beacuse in not worth, so you have item who is totaly is not in use.
try to more read this sticky mesage before you get any idea... I make sugestions not to fit only me, or expirienced players...also i do for new no experience players, who come here.
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=9640.0
Edit: Maybe sugestion this fire gecko armor to be T4 armor for sneakers???
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 02:41:13 pm by Veki »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2017, 06:32:40 pm »
Please just stop Veki  :facepalm

Mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2017, 10:52:59 pm »
Don't talk shit about CLJ, I made animations with both sleeves for it and I'd love to see CLJ being used more.

Spoiler: show

But yeah I agree with Stalker on this one... stealth ans speed bonus is a good idea.

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2017, 02:25:07 pm »
Pls stop Veki? why you spam theme, if you dont have any argument, just stop... "pls stop Veki" do I need to answer with this, "pls stop Stalker" and add facepalm??? Man i can make man from Iron irl, but what is purpose of doing that? world maker post very good post, before you go to create something go check this first http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=9640.0
I can make Veki armor who look like combat leather jacket blue color(jeans) who will surpace HPA by stats...and say everyybod without argument pls stop because I dont like your opinion, and i dont have arguments  :facepalm. and i wanna see because i make this!!! I not say i dont like your work, your sprites, picture of armor...  to create good balance in game is core . if you wanna ruin game, start to spam weapons and armors who will not be in use, get game out of balance,  like gg developers, you work for nothing, your eforts reach 0 players... Stalker must to learn what is butterfly effect.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 02:29:26 pm by Veki »

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2017, 03:16:48 pm »
I can make Veki armor who look like combat leather jacket blue color(jeans) who will surpace HPA by stats...and say everyybod without argument pls stop because I dont like your opinion, and i dont have arguments  :facepalm. and i wanna see because i make this!!!

Stalker played variety of servers, so he do know thing or two about balance, yet as you can see in OP, he left all the stats of Armor up to developers suggesting only better fire resistance.

I not say i dont like your work, your sprites, picture of armor...  to create good balance in game is core . if you wanna ruin game, start to spam weapons and armors who will not be in use, get game out of balance,  like gg developers, you work for nothing, your eforts reach 0 players... Stalker must to learn what is butterfly effect.

What?

Damn... I did no't see any imbalanced suggestion in this thread TBH. I doubt it will pass the wishlist stage tho, Sneakers are not Kilgores priority as he said multiple times.

Yet it is hard to disagree with with what Stalker said up till now,

Leather jacket could and should be nearly 0% resistance, but give you higher moving speed, it works on other servers, not based on armor, but idea imho is good.
Sneakers would have to choose between having a chance to escape, from MS range or having a chance to survive a shot.  Last but not least, finally sneakers could counter solar sneaks in a way, which is cool. 

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2017, 03:18:39 pm »
Pls stop Veki? why you spam theme, if you dont have any argument, just stop... "pls stop Veki" do I need to answer with this, "pls stop Stalker" and add facepalm??? Man i can make man from Iron irl, but what is purpose of doing that? world maker post very good post, before you go to create something go check this first http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=9640.0
I can make Veki armor who look like combat leather jacket blue color(jeans) who will surpace HPA by stats...and say everyybod without argument pls stop because I dont like your opinion, and i dont have arguments  :facepalm. and i wanna see because i make this!!! I not say i dont like your work, your sprites, picture of armor...  to create good balance in game is core . if you wanna ruin game, start to spam weapons and armors who will not be in use, get game out of balance,  like gg developers, you work for nothing, your eforts reach 0 players... Stalker must to learn what is butterfly effect.
WTF is this gibberish supposed to mean?

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2017, 05:57:29 pm »
Sorry Awgy... why you use double standards???here link of double standard
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=12129.msg101063#msg101063 I think is more armors we dont use,...
Also i give reasons before why is out balance. You just not follow everything... Also Chris if you dont have to say something with argument behind your words, or some sugestion pls don't... If you not help here with ideas, sugestions, arguments you are on wrong forum section. (this is last time i will answer to your post, i will stick to theme where i write. I am not here like somebody to do pvp forum fights.
Awgy i play also others fonline servers... Also others game online games, games( i have 25 years gaming experience man in video games, i play video games from age of 5). Developers try to get some balance, to not favorite others stuff because players gonna abuse that in game, so is gonna be bad, and boring...I dont see Stalker have view from apsolute begginer in this game. He prove this telling me how is useles mantis encounter, and he dont see it is good for new players who just join game, is not good for me and him who play this game long. He don't have view from PVE player... He looking from angle of expirience PVP player. I also know is centaurus is better whey for leveling, but new player dont know this, he is new and he explore game he will be happy on begining to kill mantis, not to be killed from raiders.  He want that armor because his work of animations, that is selfish desare, like i say about my T4 pyro weapon(is my selfish my desire, who maybe can work, maybe not). I 'am like I say look wolrdremaker say. Like he say be prepared get good arguments why and be prepared about bad arguments.
Also tell me how you think to escape from battle with "speed jacket" is good idea? You are not faster than bullet, if you attack you dont have chance to escape by speed... with more lower def on amrmors one burst insta kill you, or if enemy sneaker atack me he discover me, i can't def my self by speed, i lose sneaking everybody gonna target me, I am squishy target, so i don't  see point to chose this armor... is bad choise, like why I to use minigun when i have avanger???. Also think like this ...you will ask developers to give they time for something who nobody use(like speed combat jacket, i not say about fire gecko armor)...is waste of time of developers, think they doing this like no paying jobs , when they have time. Is same whey you feel like "i put efforts into this animations and they now he dont wanna use this, so i dont like your opinion"... I give some sugestions how gonna this maybe can work,(maybe rare t4 armor who can spawn in magic lockers) and use resurces alredy have like your animations, and pictures. I don't see reasons for this to be wide used, i give arguments for that. That is my opinion, how i thinking... any other idea I have about fire gecko armor is to remove leather combat armor mk1(take his stats+ more fire DR, more plasma DR so can be good choise vs anti sneak, maybe in flare trap vs plasma  and solar spamers) and you can chose armor who have higher normal protection like Leather combat armor Mk2. Why i say to give fire res to leather combat jacket? I not see this amor is in use (main reasons) and is easy job for developers to change stats of armor who alredy exist, than to edit tottaly new armor.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 06:06:56 pm by Veki »

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2017, 09:58:53 pm »
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=12129.msg101063#msg101063 I think is more armors we dont use,...
1.metal armor MKI,
2.leather armor mki,
3.leather jackets (both)
4 armors.

1. fn-fal (regular, hspa, night sight)
2. regular flamer
3. minigun
4. assault rifle
5. 10mm pisto
6. 10mm smg
7, grese gun
8. mauser
9. zip gun
10. bb gun
11. pipe rifle
12. deagle
13. magnum
14. shotgun
15. hunting rifle
16. regular laser rifle
17. pusle pistol

i could go on but there is no point.

You see the difference between post you quoted, and post you refer to is that in one you quote you said lets add one more gun period, in this thread there is a reason or shade of a reason to add something by balancing other things in a way.

I dont see Stalker have view from apsolute begginer in this game. He prove this telling me how is useles mantis encounter, and he dont see it is good for new players who just join game, is not good for me and him who play this game long. He don't have view from PVE player... He looking from angle of expirience PVP player.

He does it because You can use most of items in PvE in this game and still be successful (except for dungeons like ares wh and reno). Ergo there is no point in balancing anything PvEwise, Stalker knows this so he do not comment on PvE activities.

I also know is centaurus is better whey for leveling, but new player dont know this, he is new and he explore game he will be happy on begining to kill mantis, not to be killed from raiders.  He want that armor because his work of animations, that is selfish desare, like i say about my T4 pyro weapon(is my selfish my desire, who maybe can work, maybe not). I 'am like I say look wolrdremaker say. Like he say be prepared get good arguments why and be prepared about bad arguments.

No offence but sometimes You use a lot of unnecessary words, which makes your posts hard to read. Nonetheless I will try answer this as well. You see whatever You say about your, mine or any other oldfag knowledge of the game being superior to newbies knowledge makes no sense, we were all newbies without a clue, we learned now their turn to do so, and there will be some level to help them with it after wipe.

About Your T4 pyro weapon I can only repeat myself and add one thing. There is no weapon on this server that can kill fully implanted tank from 10 hexes in 2 shots other than Incinerator. which is for good player a CRAFTABLE game changer in pvp, and T4 is ment for PvP not PvE.

Also tell me how you think to escape from battle with "speed jacket" is good idea? You are not faster than bullet, if you attack you dont have chance to escape by speed... with more lower def on amrmors one burst insta kill you, or if enemy sneaker atack me he discover me, i can't def my self by speed, i lose sneaking everybody gonna target me, I am squishy target, so i don't  see point to chose this armor... is bad choise

Simple Brother, very simple, sometimes both you and enemy sneak use Motion sensors, he can see you thru wall and you will stay in his ms FoV coz he moves as fat as you do, if you just scout you can run faster and run away.

like why I to use minigun when i have avanger???

I think this is on to do list by devs for next session as well

. Also think like this ...you will ask developers to give they time for something who nobody use(like speed combat jacket, i not say about fire gecko armor)...is waste of time of developers,

This combined with You saying you play many other FOnline serves makes you look like a liar no offense. 90% of sneaks on other servers decide to speed up with all they can.

I give some sugestions how gonna this maybe can work,(maybe rare t4 armor who can spawn in magic lockers) and use resurces alredy have like your animations, and pictures. I don't see reasons for this to be wide used, i give arguments for that. That is my opinion, how i thinking...

And all this editing of your post to answer is my effort, and opinion. You confused me with an enemy that wants to attack your ideas. 

any other idea I have about fire gecko armor is to remove leather combat armor mk1(take his stats+ more fire DR, more plasma DR so can be good choise vs anti sneak, maybe in flare trap vs plasma  and solar spamers) and you can chose armor who have higher normal protection like Leather combat armor Mk2. Why i say to give fire res to leather combat jacket? I not see this amor is in use (main reasons) and is easy job for developers to change stats of armor who alredy exist, than to edit tottaly new armor.

This is your opinion with I disagree, and i pointed out why. Non of this matters at the moment tho, coz devs have their plans for next session in progress.

P.S.

Sorry for editing out parts of your post in response, I just did not seen realtion between those parts and this conversation between you and me.

Peace
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 10:12:04 pm by Awgy »

antalope

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2017, 10:31:34 pm »
after wipe all tier 1 and 2 weapons and armors will be upgradable to a level where they are balanced with 3 and 4. You can find mods in dungeons so you can have your special leather armor thats better than combat armor mk2

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2017, 07:40:58 am »

Irrelevant information

Wtf are you even talking about here. I'm not saying add 30 weapons and armors and completely ignore everything else  :o :o

Stalker why not modife leather combat jacket stats like you sugest on fire gecko armor?... i not see point in spamming new gear, when you have old gear what are not in use...  is ok to me edit fire gecko armor, but delite one you not going to use in future like combat leather armors mk2, and combat leather jacket because you get new armor in game. Why i say to add fire resist(,maybe need to add  plasma resist to) to leather jacket? you can use this armor for antisneaker, but you will not replace combat armor MK2 in game who use sneakers...everybody who craft, they craft leather combat armor, they craft leather combat armor mk2 , but who craft leather jackets, they not craft combat leather jackets, beacuse in not worth, so you have item who is totaly is not in use.

I have not suggested stats because its up to devs to do so. Spam new gear? So far I suggested a blue combat armor, my fire gecko combat armor and FLA, all seem reasonable additions to FOnline. Fire Gecko armor would make sense to have in a world of Fallout since there's tons of fire geckos out there. It's almost as if you don't want diversity.

And nobody crafts leather jackets because it's the 2nd lowest armor there is (1st being robes). That's why I suggested more stealthier and faster movement while in sneak mode. This will mean faster reconnaissance in PvP, but they're sacrificing protection for better mobility. It won't really have a use in PvE because its too weak, and safe to say that it will not get same stats as CA. This the only way I can think of Leather Jacket being used in actual PvP, unless you have a better idea then say it, other than "Why i say to add fire resist(,maybe need to add  plasma resist to)"

Also what awgy said, your post are very difficult to read since you're just spewing whatever **** you think of.

Also i give reasons before why is out balance. You just not follow everything... Also Chris if you dont have to say something with argument behind your words, or some sugestion pls don't... If you not help here with ideas, sugestions, arguments you are on wrong forum section. (this is last time i will answer to your post, i will stick to theme where i write. I am not here like somebody to do pvp forum fights.

All you're saying is "dis armr weak, gib same statts ass combat armor, more plasma??????" That's not really constructive feedback.

Awgy i play also others fonline servers... Also others game online games, games( i have 25 years gaming experience man in video games, i play video games from age of 5). Developers try to get some balance, to not favorite others stuff because players gonna abuse that in game, so is gonna be bad, and boring...I dont see Stalker have view from apsolute begginer in this game. He prove this telling me how is useles mantis encounter, and he dont see it is good for new players who just join game, is not good for me and him who play this game long. He don't have view from PVE player... He looking from angle of expirience PVP player. I also know is centaurus is better whey for leveling, but new player dont know this, he is new and he explore game he will be happy on begining to kill mantis, not to be killed from raiders.  He want that armor because his work of animations, that is selfish desare, like i say about my T4 pyro weapon(is my selfish my desire, who maybe can work, maybe not). I 'am like I say look wolrdremaker say. Like he say be prepared get good arguments why and be prepared about bad arguments.

Again, what are you even talking about here. I have never said mantis encounter is useless, but now that you say it, it actually is. They need to be tougher so they're actually worth the bullets and drop some decent XP. And please, IF new players decide to stick around longer than yeah, they'll know centaurs/floaters will drop some decent XP. There's this gang (casino mobsters) that was literally formed from like 2 veterans and rest are fresh newbies that came from that bluedrake guy, and now they're a pretty solid group that does some TC and know almost everything about the game. 

Haha, me only viewing the angle from a PvP player? Get real. Tell me, what is a newbie, with gecko skin support perk gonna do with all these fire gecko pelts if he decides to get them? Other than base decorations. Also if you ask me, those caravan encounters need to be added to the real world, and not only while being in caravan, WOW I MUST BE PVP ONLY  ::)

Yeah, because having these new armors in game is my own selfish desire.  :facepalm I'm suggesting changes for everyone to enjoy, and I'm pretty sure lots of people would love seeing some new items in the game.

Also tell me how you think to escape from battle with "speed jacket" is good idea? You are not faster than bullet, if you attack you dont have chance to escape by speed... with more lower def on amrmors one burst insta kill you, or if enemy sneaker atack me he discover me, i can't def my self by speed, i lose sneaking everybody gonna target me, I am squishy target, so i don't  see point to chose this armor... is bad choise, like why I to use minigun when i have avanger???.

Why do you think I suggested more stealthier? You'll only get this movement bonus while engaged in sneak. And if you haven't played, once sneak is discovered he's pretty much doomed, especially if spotted infront of enemy team, unless enemy gets bad RNG. 

Also think like this ...you will ask developers to give they time for something who nobody use(like speed combat jacket, i not say about fire gecko armor)...is waste of time of developers, think they doing this like no paying jobs , when they have time. Is same whey you feel like "i put efforts into this animations and they now he dont wanna use this, so i dont like your opinion"...

What

Right, everything else is just random crap, now I have to say this.

Anyways, your main problem with new armors being added is that old/lower tier armors are not in use. Ok, I understand that, but how can we make them appeal to players? BUT We do not know what exactly is gonna change when wipe happens.

• Will armors remain farmable from NPC encounters?
  • Are you able to craft Combat Armor still?
  • Will CAMKII finally be craftable?
  • Who shot Mr. Burns?

So these are things we won't know the answer too, but Kilgore did say XL will become a rare weapon while Assault Rifle will take its place. It's safe to assume that Avenger, Gatling laser, maybe even rocket launcher? will become rare weapons too, while current tier 4 become pretty much non existent for a while. Awgy listed a list of weapons and antalope already said what will most likely happen, their stats will be adjusted so they'll be used by everyone.

Why do I bring up weapons? Probably same thing will happen with armor. Brotherhood and Enclave I assume will become very rare, after all they're currently top tier CA. So that leaves us with CA, CAMKII, Desert, and NCR armor not exactly sure what will happen to them since we have questions we don't know the answer to. Will desert hunters still drop it's special CA or will it finally be craftable?

So now we have Leather armor, jacket, and metal armor, but will we actually be forced to use these when wipe happens? We don't know. Most likely yes, we will, just adjusted that we don't get one shotted by magneto or laser rifle....hopefully.

But if Combat armor were to remain craftable, farmable, etc. Only way I can think of them actually being used is giving them special armor traits for example

• Metal armor - Heavily Plated : Your armor gives you superb protection against normal and laser attacks, however you are vulnerable to explosives and plasma. Actions will cost 1 AP more.
  • Leather Armor - Well fitted : Your armor is very flexible and comfy. Your actions cost 1 AP less.
  • Leather Jacket - Light weight : Your armor makes you feel as if you're in your birthday suit! You move 25% faster while engaged in stealth and receive a small sneak bonus while standing next to walls.

Will this actually happen? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ who the hell knows lmao. So now you have my "argument" you were so desperate to hear. What does all this have to do with Fire Leather Armor? Absolutely fucking nothing! Now please don't write one giant blob of a paragraph.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 07:45:10 am by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

zekromo

• 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2017, 10:32:20 am »
Quote from: S.T.A.L.K.E.R link=topic=12128.msg101271#msg101271
[list

[li]Metal armor - Heavily Plated : Your armor gives you superb protection against normal and laser attacks, however you are vulnerable to explosives and plasma. Actions will cost 1 AP more.[/li]
[li]Leather Armor - Well fitted : Your armor is very flexible and comfy. Your actions cost 1 AP less.[/li]
[li]Leather Jacket - Light weight : Your armor makes you feel as if you're in your birthday suit! You move 25% faster while engaged in stealth and receive a small sneak bonus while standing next to walls.[/li]
[/list]

I would like to see that.

👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 Moloch 👑 👑 👑
👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑 👑

Represent Discord Crew:

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2017, 10:46:28 am »
First to anwers awgy ...
1.metal armor MKI,
2.leather armor mki,
3.leather jackets (both)
4 armors.

1. fn-fal (regular, hspa, night sight)
2. regular flamer
3. minigun
4. assault rifle
5. 10mm pisto
6. 10mm smg
7, grese gun
8. mauser
9. zip gun
10. bb gun
11. pipe rifle
12. deagle
13. magnum
14. shotgun
15. hunting rifle
16. regular laser rifle
17. pusle pistol

i could go on but there is no point.

You see the difference between post you quoted, and post you refer to is that in one you quote you said lets add one more gun period, in this thread there is a reason or shade of a reason to add something by balancing other things in a way.

If you see % in total number of amors is much bigger than weapons...also you forget Tesla, Metal armor MK2, CA mk1, ranger amor, very limited use of desert armor,
I dont see Stalker have view from apsolute begginer in this game. He prove this telling me how is useles mantis encounter, and he dont see it is good for new players who just join game, is not good for me and him who play this game long. He don't have view from PVE player... He looking from angle of expirience PVP player.
He does it because You can use most of items in PvE in this game and still be successful (except for dungeons like ares wh and reno). Ergo there is no point in balancing anything PvEwise, Stalker knows this so he do not comment on PvE activities.
I also know is centaurus is better whey for leveling, but new player dont know this, he is new and he explore game he will be happy on begining to kill mantis, not to be killed from raiders.  He want that armor because his work of animations, that is selfish desare, like i say about my T4 pyro weapon(is my selfish my desire, who maybe can work, maybe not). I 'am like I say look wolrdremaker say. Like he say be prepared get good arguments why and be prepared about bad arguments.
No offence but sometimes You use a lot of unnecessary words, which makes your posts hard to read. Nonetheless I will try answer this as well. You see whatever You say about your, mine or any other oldfag knowledge of the game being superior to newbies knowledge makes no sense, we were all newbies without a clue, we learned now their turn to do so, and there will be some level to help them with it after wipe.
No offense but when you read something like big content, and not "quote" by parts... they have more sence. I Give you 3 times something because that is not come to you even 3 times,(i really doubt even now) . Maybe your coment on this is also neceserry but you dont see that way  like me??? Also STALKER have big knowledge in pvp... but this game...is not only pvp. Thats i try to tell.
About Your T4 pyro weapon I can only repeat myself and add one thing. There is no weapon on this server that can kill fully implanted tank from 10 hexes in 2 shots other than Incinerator. which is for good player a CRAFTABLE game changer in pvp, and T4 is ment for PvP not PvE.
Totaly wrong , for that what you say you need to score 2 critical shoot. Incenerator deal about 110-130(about 180 critical) dmg to no implanted character. to implanted tank deal 80-90. Critical buster build can kill you with two shoots, no pyro build. avanger deal more dmg on range to full implanted tanks. Also core of debate...don't  mention something and not stick to person who not say that.(when i say i use T4 for PVE?) .
Also tell me how you think to escape from battle with "speed jacket" is good idea? You are not faster than bullet, if you attack you dont have chance to escape by speed... with more lower def on amrmors one burst insta kill you, or if enemy sneaker atack me he discover me, i can't def my self by speed, i lose sneaking everybody gonna target me, I am squishy target, so i don't  see point to chose this armor... is bad choise
Simple Brother, very simple, sometimes both you and enemy sneak use Motion sensors, he can see you thru wall and you will stay in his ms FoV coz he moves as fat as you do, if you just scout you can run faster and run away.
Dont give me bad example...sneak with motion near wall, mostly of time i am on open field in TC like most of player, with look in one dirceton , Also mostly of player in TC(where you mostly use sneakers) are on open field...sneakers are mostly on open.
like why I to use minigun when i have avanger???

I think this is on to do list by devs for next session as well

. Also think like this ...you will ask developers to give they time for something who nobody use(like speed combat jacket, i not say about fire gecko armor)...is waste of time of developers,
This combined with You saying you play many other FOnline serves makes you look like a liar no offense. 90% of sneaks on other servers decide to speed up with all they can.
I dont know any speed up,  they speed up close combat characters no amors... call me liar? how about me to call you liar you play reloaded because you give many  wrong information , and who can everybody easy check???Opinion is one,(I have opinion, you have, stalker have) but facts is different things(proven things) and you give wrong information, and that you use like argument???
I give some sugestions how gonna this maybe can work,(maybe rare t4 armor who can spawn in magic lockers) and use resurces alredy have like your animations, and pictures. I don't see reasons for this to be wide used, i give arguments for that. That is my opinion, how i thinking...
And all this editing of your post to answer is my effort, and opinion. You confused me with an enemy that wants to attack your ideas. 
??? enemy who attack ideas??? I dont have enemy here, I am here to give my arguments about armors . When i give arguments i not come in mood i am always right...thats why you can answer with contra argument . But everybody have right to see how they wanna see...
any other idea I have about fire gecko armor is to remove leather combat armor mk1(take his stats+ more fire DR, more plasma DR so can be good choise vs anti sneak, maybe in flare trap vs plasma  and solar spamers) and you can chose armor who have higher normal protection like Leather combat armor Mk2. Why i say to give fire res to leather combat jacket? I not see this amor is in use (main reasons) and is easy job for developers to change stats of armor who alredy exist, than to edit tottaly new armor.

This is your opinion with I disagree, and i pointed out why. Non of this matters at the moment tho, coz devs have their plans for next session in progress.

P.S.

Sorry for editing out parts of your post in response, I just did not seen realtion between those parts and this conversation between you and me.

Peace
[/quote]
I will use your "This is your opinion with I disagree, and i pointed out why."  and i will say is not everything about you, planet not need you to spin around. But this is arguments relited on your post only now...at least you know to use arguments. Stalker just say "Irrelevant information" and he finish all, he was spoken. I never Quote anybody because look like this very bad??? you Quote somebody when he ask where he say that in what content... you wanna this ? wall of text??? That is bad example how to use forum...
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 10:56:55 am by Veki »

Veki

• Hakuna matata
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2017, 11:20:50 am »
I  am sorry for big OFFTOPIC here, but you push.
" Start OFFTOPIC"Answer to stalker, i will not Quote anything... for me dont have sence and give hard time.
I will say you write something without arguments.
You turn around my words, and nothing doesnt meen that, until i not say in that way,
You say spam new gear, let me see...why we need to add your weapons and armors, and not weapons and armors of other players?why you have priviladge?
I say what i think, because i have right to do that, to give sugestion related with this theme.
Now I will remind you if i not say that, dont try to stick to me.
Sorry about mantis, that is my mistakem, my apology, i mistake you for "Anoktasho" on discord, he say not you(i was check discord)
I really try to not get offtopic and give arguments about armor, but you trying to push something else what is not theme here. And when one do that you have butterfly effect of other people. When you have butterfly effect, you get wall off text. I dont know what wanna be new, but... i know developers read this. They wanna to know what players want, they get inspiration in what you say etc... and when you give massive wall of text who is not relited with theme, they gonna say this is shittalk, i dont wanna waste time to read this, if they not read, they maybe gonna miss good sugestion...."end offtopic."
But what antalope say is more interesting to me, and if that true... If they make system simular like ashes of phonex for weapons, than you can spam weapons and armors because is smaler chanse for unbalance.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 11:35:21 am by Veki »