March 28, 2024, 05:48:56 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Noobie Map Guide  (Read 2000 times)

Coffin-Maker

• View Profile
Noobie Map Guide
« on: February 15, 2017, 07:44:25 pm »
I, along with many other people, have noticed the influx of new players. It's been difficult telling them where to go all the time and I was trying to think of a better way to explain things. So, I made the Noobie World Map Guide (N.W.M.G.)

It's used to be the basic guiding points around the area, so they know where to avoid, and what's in each town. It is just a simple, very simple map.

Special thanks goes to Henry the Wiki Guy for helping me in the process and proof-reading.

Here it is: http://imgur.com/a/sHQR4

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
Re: Noobie Map Guide
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 08:08:38 pm »
Nice work mate, I'm sure this will help a lot of new players finding their way around.
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 03:55:49 am »
Not too bad however in all my patrols I have never ran into anyone at themepark.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 06:37:08 am »
Vault 15 is a mini dungeon with fine low tier gear such as stated hunting rifles and metal armor mark 2 that are unique. Hunting rifles can be upgraded into. 223.

All TC towns - Klamath, Gecko, Redding, Broken Hills and Modoc do have and advanced workbench while NKR, Hub, Junktown do have a regular workbench.

In San Francisco u can not only install the implants but also purchase them for 250k SPECIAL, 500k Phoenix or Dermal, for 750k Nemean.

Glow Mariposa and Area also do have an advanced workbench. In glow u can use drop all function.

Gecko also has 3 important traders. It also can be scavenged for electronic parts and same with the Vault and Glow.

That's the missing important informations from the map.  I know it's map for beginners but if somebody is looking for something he may see this post. Great job =).

Endo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 07:18:11 pm »
Good Job :D

Bison

• Supporter
  • (Retired First Generation Khan)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2017, 07:22:12 pm »
Nice work, I was going to set up something similar.
For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 10:58:42 pm »
Themepark isn't a dungeon, nor is there much player activity there.

Ares isn't really huge PvP area, that's more Reno or any town with Timer going on.